Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cologne and Perfume
I like it, and do use it... 'CK One' is a unisex scent and kinda fresh, but surprisingly overpowering Tongue

Hugo Boss regular is nice too... honestly I think some guys suit it more than others, it can be the icing on the cake if someone catches your eye and it's a pleasing scent. It's easy to overdo it though, nothing gives away insecurity like a guy who reeks of cologne ^^ or for the younger guys it's Lynx/Axe bodyspray.

Lol, Sil, with the reference to Axe bodyspray... so true... I used to have Boss (the original). now we found Boss orange and it's very nice... I like to wear scent but not always.

I smell like I smell ... and the best is... I don´t have to buy my scent and nobody else have my scent....

Oh Axe bodyspray aka the aerosol shower.

I don't like colognes, and too many guys over do it. A hint of cologne is ok (tolerable) but so many use it like it were something to be painted on. And don't get me started about guys who spritz down below.

fenris Wrote:I smell like I smell ... and the best is... I don´t have to buy my scent and nobody else have my scent....

Sorry to hear that so many people don't like cologne Sad
But even you put on cologne you are still unique. Since, even for the same cologne, different people turn out different smell. They are all unique due to the chemical inside us are different.

My favorite cologne is Aramis.

fenris Wrote:I smell like I smell ... and the best is... I don´t have to buy my scent and nobody else have my scent....

Ah, so that means you won't be releasing a Fenris cologne? That would be interesting. I sometimes wonder if these colognes by famous people actually smell like the guy. For example, I buy Michael Jordan's cologne... ooh I'm gonna smell like Michael Jordan! I highly doubt it, it's a thought though.

essential oils - the ingredients of perfume/cologne - you can create your own combinations. My BF and I use them mixed with scentless baby oil for massage. You have to be careful with Patchouli, though mixed with Clary Sage and just a little Sage it is ... words fail me... anyway, if you get too much Patchouli on, you won't know it, but everyone else will... Ginger is nice and doesn't last long... A lot of blended/synthetic perfume smells to me like bug spray... sort of like the Single Malt Scotch conoisseur thing. But I love the way a man smells too, without it - both are ok. I dont wear it most of the time. Lots of fun when you both smell like Ginger lol. What I hate is walking into a wall of Generic Pheromone!

The only cologne that I've been able to bring myself to wear is Acqua D'Gio. It has a really nice somewhat fruity aroma to it and doesn't have that strong, musky smell that a lot of colognes have. I can't recommend it enough.