Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy from INDIA
Pretty good Smile Finally free today, I have my Weekend from Tuesday to Wednesday, but had to work yesterday anyway. How about you? Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Welcome dude, hope you feel at home! :biggrin:

SweetSerenade Wrote:Welcome dude, hope you feel at home! :biggrin:

Thanksxxx Sweetserenade

Zet Wrote:Pretty good Smile Finally free today, I have my Weekend from Tuesday to Wednesday, but had to work yesterday anyway. How about you? Smile

Great!!! I hope you enjoy your weekend. try to keep yourself busy as much as you can. Go out with friends, watch a movie or sth. Date someone. Smile

M also doing pretty good, finally got hold on my stupid thoughts, feeling really liberated.

I am glad to hear that you are employed, Have you completed ur education??

My internship only lasted a month, This is the second month I've been hired :p Pretty excited about my salary, its pretty crappy payed but I almost doubled the amount of hours this month compare to the last Smile

Went lanning with a friend of mine and played some AoE3 (Age of empire), was fun long since last Smile

Well thats good you are feeling better mate Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I am so happy for you Zet.

finally u seem to have found the light at the end of the tunnel..i hope u keep up the spirit Smile