Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strap On!
Old thread...but what the hell....one of my ladies came three times banging my ass....the strap was rubbing on her clit...Big Grin

DM

zeon Wrote:I personally dont do the whole dildo action strap on one up the bum kinda thing.. I have never understood why lesbians use a replica penis because surely part of being a lesbian is finding the whole penis thing a big no no yet using one in sex is probably like me making love to a ringed dougnut

I'm with you...I don't like strap ons. If I wanted a penis like thing penetrating me, I'd get a man.
But that's just me. I have 'toys' but I primarily use them for clitoral action. Occasionally I might put a soft thick one inside, but that's mostly for the vibration effect. :tongue:

A real cock is enough for me lol

VonSteuben Wrote:Is the penetration of a strapon harder because it's made out of plastic or rubber as opposed to hard flesh? While anal penetration is hot, I don't think a woman wearing one would know that little spot to hit though. No offense. Smile

I'm quite sure many women could.... erm .... return the ... "compliment"! Wink

I can not imagine myself inserting a strap on in my bum.

my wife has asked me to let her do this, and i am thinking about letting her. any thoughts?

wakeboarder Wrote:my wife has asked me to let her do this, and i am thinking about letting her. any thoughts?

Straight guys can very much enjoy this (and yes, you're straight, assuming you only want to be penetrated by a woman). You might also see if she's interested in anally penetrating you (with finger or toy) while you're penetrating her as some men say it's the best. For more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_%28...ractice%29

There are different types of "strap ons". For more pleasure the woman could use an inserted strap on. One end of it goes inside her and sits comfortably in the vagina wall and hugs your g-spot, and the other end sticks out as if you has a real penis.

For a traditional strap on I feel it is more mental than physical pleasure, which for woman is a huge deal (women think more with there mind than their body... most of the time, lol)

I am hoping to use one on my man soon. I hope I do it right... but practice makes perfect right?