Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comic books
Oh boy......I haven't read or collected comics in a while.

I remember being a kid and watching the Batman tv series. That's what started me with super heros.

It also started an odd trend with me. Instead of watching/reading for the main heros, I always found myself liking the sidekicks.....lol

When it came to that show, I watched for Batgirl.

[Image: actorsyvonnecraiggbatgirl040.jpg]

When it came to the Wonder Woman show, I liked Wonder Girl.

[Image: tvww75ep00524.jpg]

When I started collecting comics, it was the Super Friends series, based on the long running cartoon. Once again, I found myself liking the side-kicks, and my faves quickly became the Wonder Twins.

[Image: Super_Friends_Vol_1_32.jpg]

I later found the X-Men series, and for a while I collected X-Men, X-Factor, eXcalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Generation NeXt, Wolverine, and others.

Again, found myself liking the secondary characters. I loved Shadow Cat, Boom-Boom, and Jubilee.

[Image: 2-3.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I've been reading Craig Thompson's long awaited new graphic novel, Habibi, and so far, I love it. It's nearly 700 pages and took him over 7 years to produce, but it was worth the wait. Also recnetly finished up Kazu Kibuishi's fourth installment of his Amulet series, which is only getting better with each new one. I love well crafted stuff like this.

I'll be going to New York Comicon in October, if anyone wants to meet up?

Oh man.... Comics are one of my hobbis. I love reading mangas, well mostly from Shonen Jump and Jump SQ. The other half is Marvel, DC, Image, Boom Studios.
I recommend reading Starborn, The Traveler, Soldier Zero, Amazing Spiderman. They are my favourites out of all.

Drew Wrote:I've been reading Craig Thompson's long awaited new graphic novel, Habibi, and so far, I love it. It's nearly 700 pages and took him over 7 years to produce, but it was worth the wait. Also recnetly finished up Kazu Kibuishi's fourth installment of his Amulet series, which is only getting better with each new one. I love well crafted stuff like this.

I'll be going to New York Comicon in October, if anyone wants to meet up?

I really loved Blankets, I want to get a hold of Habibi badly. Too much to read in this world and not enough time!

I legit did a crazy fist pump dance after watching this

With me it was Marvel comics

[Image: marvelheroescomicbookcr.th.jpg]

And John Constantine.

[Image: hellblazer1.th.jpg]

Rainbowmum Wrote:With me it was Marvel comics

[Image: marvelheroescomicbookcr.th.jpg]

And John Constantine.

[Image: hellblazer1.th.jpg]

Mah...I've totally met the artist who drew that Hellblazer

see...[Image: AristTimBradestreet.jpg]

TimmyThink Wrote:Mah...I've totally met the artist who drew that Hellblazer

see...[Image: AristTimBradestreet.jpg]

OMG.... that is so awesome , thanks for the pic share.
Bighug

I was so conflicted when the movie Constatine came out , although I love Keanu to death , I was so annoyed that he did not dye his hair to a dirty blond lol.