Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Out Has Been The Biggest Deception In My Life
deephiance Wrote:I got this far before I realised what the problem is....

YOU

Could you perhaps expand on this (explain so that the OP will understand)? Preferably in a less aggressive manner?

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Could you perhaps expand on this (explain so that the OP will understand)? Preferably in a less aggressive manner?

yeah I could

To me it sounds like you also don't mix with the culture and environment around you. I know you said you can't move, but if what I said is true you really don't have any other choice for yourself. Coming out is only the first step in things getting better, sometimes it gets worse first before it gets better. I can't tell you how much I suffered at the hands of my former best friend who made things impossible for me. I do unfortunately know what it's like to have such dark thoughts about suicide, and from your text it sounds more like a cry for help. I can't snap my fingers and make things better for you, but you need to think more of your well being and what is going to make you feel better. You need to be careful when you have those thoughts because you are one step away from acting on them. Life is hard, people suck, but I'd like to think there's still some goodness and kindness out there in both of them.