Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Out story And Video!!
So Hey! this is my first post to this website And it seems interesting!
I'm currently a sophomore in highschool and this year is the first year I am COMPLETELY out of the closet, I cant explain the pride I feel to wear the name "gay" on my back. I know many people are ashamed of their sexuality but I absolutely love mine and I let it ebb and flow and I feel beautiful because of it. I love reading all of everyone beautiful stories because the amount of tolerance, and in some cases the amount of intolerance is worthy of writing an epic.

I made Coming out story on YouTube that describes my personal coming out story and you can watch that on my channel; Amir Khadar

I cant post the link because apparently it wants a part of my soul... But if you could check it out and maybe sub you would make my heart explode <3

Anyways good luck to all you people who haven't come out, and all those fighting for acceptance!

Your vid was awesome. I wish you had cooler background music lol. But other than that Smile)))) good job

Welcome to the forum, @AmirlsFierce ! I'll check out your video.

Don't be shy. Keep coming back and talking to us. And don't let the stuff in place to filter out trolls get to you. Things get a bit easier once you have 50 posts under your belt.

ETA>>> LOL, That is a pretty funny coming out story, all in all! Smile I know you didn't intend it to be funny, but you didn't intend for it not to be either, right? (Turning your closet into a Macy's, no a Thrift Store! LOLOL!!)

Here, I'm posting the video for you so other people can see it… You might have a career in stand-up, haha!

that was a great coming out video Smile

We love the way you injected humor into your video! "I pretty much deconstructed my closet and turned it into a Macy's" had us laughing out loud! Good for you, Amir.

nice skillz. props. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Well done!!

Great video, well done

I loved your vids. You remind me of Tyler James Williams from Everybody Hates Chris. Only gayer.

congrats on coming out !!!