Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out advice
I am still in the closest, and I am in a little bit of a bind. I am in college, fraternity, military (currently deployed), & I have very religious parents. I really just do not know how to tell my family. Also I've fought hard this deployment fighting close to my other family in the US Army, these guys are my brothers in arms. I just do not understand how I can tell these people.

I would appericate some advice!

Thanks Smile

I havent got any advice sorry but i know how hard it is keeping it to yourself. I did come out which didnt go well. So back in the closet again. Some people accept it some dont. You wont know intill you tell someone.

If you do not feel comfortable about telling them , then do not force the issue.
There is no rush to do this ,after all your sexuality is your own private business.

really, it all takes time. Just work on maybe telling one person you can trust and work your way from there. It gets better every day really.

Thank you for commenting y'all, for now I just don't feel ready, maybe in the near future Smile. Hopefully find that right guy in my life also! Liefde

I would let it naturally come out. Eventually you will tell some people and then get support from them then tell others before you know it you will be out.

wait till your self supporting.

Riteseateide727 Wrote:I am still in the closest, and I am in a little bit of a bind. I am in college, fraternity, military (currently deployed), & I have very religious parents. I really just do not know how to tell my family. Also I've fought hard this deployment fighting close to my other family in the US Army, these guys are my brothers in arms. I just do not understand how I can tell these people.

I would appericate some advice!

Thanks Smile

Find your BESTEST BEST friend and just be like "Ok youre my best friend right...(He answers yes)...then that means you will be my best friend no matter what i do or say right...(he answers yes)...ok good because im gay...(He says ok)"