Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out and my first expierence
Tomorrow night Im gonna have my gay experience I been wanting to do this for a while I always had fantasies of being with a guy and now it it is coming true.I am exicted but Im nervous. Can you guys share some stories with me Im just curious and it will help me get rid of this anxiety

Ummm…. what *kind* of "experience" are you talking about? I mean, are you going on a date with someone? Are you having a hookup with someone? (They are not the same thing, IMO.) Give us some context to work with here. But, bottom line, just relax, keep your wits about you (i.e., don't get rolling drunk or w/e) and know that you have a right to say NO to anything you don't feel comfortable with.

samuel12 Wrote:Tomorrow night Im gonna have my gay experience I been wanting to do this for a while I always had fantasies of being with a guy and now it it is coming true.I am exicted but Im nervous. Can you guys share some stories with me Im just curious and it will help me get rid of this anxiety

Samuel who is the lucky guy?
It's sounds like someone is going to get a rare gift from you tomorrow.
You are going to give your prized virginity to a lucky man.

Are you relaxed enough to enjoy it from beginning to end?
Start slow and gently explore at first. Depending on the setting and you are not in a situation where you have to rush.

Are you going on a date?
Will you have the house to yourself tomorrow?

Nothing will get rid of the anxiety...it is normal...

Well..there are some things that will artificially get rid of the anxiety like alcohol or some drugs...but then it would also dull your senses and you would miss out on a lot...and then you might come to rely on that...never a good idea...

If you weren't excited and nervous and anxious....that is when I would worry.....

MikeW Wrote:Ummm…. what *kind* of "experience" are you talking about? I mean, are you going on a date with someone? Are you having a hookup with someone? (They are not the same thing, IMO.)

I agree. They are definitely not the same thing. I think it can be normal to start with hookups, as it is a new lifestyle and you want to experience it! But meeting someone for "fun" and wanting to date them are very different.

East Wrote:Nothing will get rid of the anxiety...it is normal...

Well..there are some things that will artificially get rid of the anxiety like alcohol or some drugs...but then it would also dull your senses and you would miss out on a lot...and then you might come to rely on that...never a good idea...

If you weren't excited and nervous and anxious....that is when I would worry.....

When I first started hooking up I had extreme anxiety that would not abate until after I met the person. I think it is normal. You are excited about the possibilities, but also very worried and concerned about the other side of possibilities. But I think as we age and people move more towards dates this becomes less and less of an issue.