Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out on Facebook? Good? Bad?
Only the sad and pathetic post their personal lives on social media.
And look how many of them there are.

If you want to do it, if it will make you happy, then do it.

Wade Wrote:If you want to do it, if it will make you happy, then do it.

Wadey! You have got to stop this... you are so adorable already and you want to be smart too??

No no gurl, you need to pick one and stick -.- .

and me and Bowyn are already competing for the Wise Sage position, so... Msn-slapping

lol :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Sylph Wrote:me and Bowyn are already competing for the Wise Sage position, so... Msn-slapping

lol :hugs-and-kisses-smi

If thats the case, then Bowyn has absolutely NO competition in that race!!!

Ooooo, I rhymed!!!
Drool-smiley

Wade Wrote:If you want to do it, if it will make you happy, then do it.

Mr. Wade!!!!

Whats wrong???????

Your posts the past few weeks have been lacking.....well, Wade!!!

WHERE are the Wade-isms? WHERE is the sarcastic smarty pants I fell in lust with????

OMG!!!!
POD PEOPLE!!!!!
Its the invasion of the Wade Snatchers!!!!!!
Run for VileKyles house!!!! He's got all the neat toys!!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:If thats the case, then Bowyn has absolutely NO competition in that race!!!

Ooooo, I rhymed!!!
Drool-smiley

Um, atleast I made the cut Sis. and where are you? Oh face down in the dirt having a snack? Oh okay, that's what I thought Msn-slapping .

If your close friends know, and your family knows, why do you think its necessary to announce it to the rest of the world (oh and school)?

ObW
X

I do like Olderbutwiser's advice. but if you just want it out there in one go then why not use facebook, downside is you may get hurtful messages back from the troll minority but there's a good chance you will find your true friends also

I've tried to do that for shits and giggles, but never got a good timing. In my opinion, for jokes, I think it's fun, but for personal, you don't really need to come out fully on facebook, it's not like everyone reads facebook anyways, plus it doesn't feel very personal. I think it would be funnier if you came out to a friend that completely has no idea that you are gay and see his surprised face. (be sure that he or she is gay-friendly and not some anti-gay activist to avoid potential dangers.) Surprised faces are always great to see.