Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out to a gay friend...
Coming out to a gay friend that you like alot... see I thought I was straight but now Im pretty sure Im bi -I hate labels, he doesn't know....

Anyway I talked about going away for the weekend and if he is free to and if he would like to and then he quickly said yes and yes, then said we can go away for the weekend after the first week he gets back from traveling to see his mum for his birthday... anyway I know there is going to be alot of drinking going on, so we will see what happens -part me wants something to but the other wants nothing to happen atm even though we have fun when we are around each other and that includes flirting about all the time.............

He also likes me for being a hard ass and treating him like dirt but he knows Im only jokes and as I said he likes and trys to dish it back........... I given him tons of nicknames..

Looking at the big picture Ive been in the straight camp for 27 years, just recently since this guy came into my life nearly 2 years ago - I found myself being more and more attractived to the side emotional of my male friends, tbh my good looking friends. See when I look at a hot woman I find myself turned on big time, same with if I was to look at playboy or anything that involves a naked chick...

THAT said these feeling I have toward this guy I've known for 2 years and starting too have when around my male friends this are getting stronger and stronger -Im a little bit worried what the outcome is going to be.

Anyway, anybody got advice.........

Hi and Welcome :-)

I think, if you only feel like this for only one guy .... it can be that you are only attracted in him ... this is a possibility, too. Sometimes it can be that a friendship is so strong.. that the "borders" fall .. and a good friend can be much more for you. It can be a great thing if you handle it with care.... and it can be a friendship for a lifetime. But you both should try to respect the other .. don´t be jealous if both of you have a partner and so on. I think the best way is to be honest ... tell him what you think and feel ... and see what happens...
Honestly I think you don´t should try to build up relationship with him .. I think you are much to straight .. and that you should say... open and clear... that he don´t misunderstood your friendship-offer :-)

If you feel attracted to other men ... and women .. it can be that you are bisexual.

Both kinds are ok... and it is no need to let it be a problem for you.

1999 Wrote:... Im a little bit worried what the outcome is going to be.

Anyway, anybody got advice.........
The prospect of change can be scary, but it's all good really. Maybe best to check where the bridges lead before you set fire to any Wink

Thanks guys thats good advice... yeah its just Im noticing myself thats I look for a strong connection with the males friends that they aren't looking for in me, that has lead me to the feelings I'm always on the outside sorta thing but only since I met this guy have I fully realised that and in turn express the way I feel ... thats said I'm pretty certain I'm straight but its being to feel like nothing more than a label....