Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice
i need help, im thinking of coming out but im so scared, as a blk man living in the south im fearful of my life and personal safety not to mention losing my family

Hi and Welcome :-)

We have some social groups for "newbies" .... questions etc. in the community section. But I think your question can not be answered very fast. It needs time to plan a coming out if you know it is not easy for you... and the best way is to collect as much as possible opinions.

Why did you think its harder for you then for any others to have your own coming out ?
I ask because i want to know more about your situation.... here ( Germany ) it is not really easy to come out ... but normally it works more or less well

Is there any way you can move to a big city like Atlanta before you come out? It would be very helpful for u to have friends for support before you go forward.

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

You have support here if you need it. be true to yourself and all will be okay. in time.

hi, welcome to Gayspeak and hope you'll have fun in here..

as with your problem, take things slow. tell them whenever you're ready. you will know when the time is right cause you can feel it.