Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out xD
Wasn't sure if there was a section for this ant i'm sure there's probably another Thread like this BUT for the sake of bing me I have to ask:

How old were you when you came out?
And did everyone handle it?

I came out fully at the age of 15 and Everybody took it pretty well. My mom always wants to meet my boyfriends my grandma doesn't say much about it and most of my family membrs either avoid the topic or pretend like they dont know until I do/say something they percove as gay. Noone really calls me on t. . . I kind of sort of wush thy would. >_<

DannyE Wrote:How old were you when you came out?
And did everyone handle it?

27 and pretty well.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello there,
I came out at the age of 18 to my step father whilst walking the dog with him one eveningf... He asked if he could tell my mum and she was alright with it... My family on the whole are pretty supportive but my nan wont accept it fully as she reckons im going to still be with a woman but upon a conversation one day she revealed to me she was sexually assulted by two women which have damaged her view on homosexuality.. She accepts who i am but not what I am... Eitherway she is my grandmother and i do still love her regardless of her views

Kindest regardws

zeon

19 and soso

23 and continuing until.... ? For me, and I know others will disagree, it's been an evolving process with different people. With friends has been mostly great; family has been trickier. Won't get into more as I already have but PMs are always welcome.

jbrowder24 Wrote:23 and continuing until.... ? For me, and I know others will disagree, it's been an evolving process with different people. With friends has been mostly great; family has been trickier. Won't get into more as I already have but PMs are always welcome.

If full stops werent invented this post would be full :-p lol As you cant stop without a full stop . x

I'm 23. Started last year, still coming out to many people in my life.