Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercials You Hate
Do some commercials make anyone else's skin crawl...or make you change the channel?

The two I hate the most...it is because of the two women who star in them...I can't stand these two women...or maybe it is just the two characters they play I can't stand..doesn't matter either way though

First....."Flo".... I don't buy it....or her....and not I have a really bad impression of "Progressive Insurance"

...and this witch from Red Robin....never been there...and never will because of her....(I probably wouldn't have ever gone there anyway....but that is beside the point)

I have no idea what bugs me about either one of them..but they drive me crazy....

There are very few commercials that I find creative or funny so as soon as the commercial break comes on I reach for the remote and the "Mute"button. Advertisers would hate me.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It would be easier to say which commercials I like since they're just a few.

1. Heineken 2014:

2. Evian - bottled water:

3. And there was one more with a dog about dog food but I can't remember the name of the manufacturer.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

There are too many to count. I hate all these quirky ads that have nothing to do with the product they're advertising, or ads with breathy covers of 70s / 80s songs.

Two of them.

1. Big Pharmo pushing drugs in advertising. Jay brought home a magazine from the clinic with and article about how Pharmo's advertising budgets are really being paid by jacking up health insurance rates on people under 30 who are also getting jacked up for the high priced meds. I'm glad I don't have the magazine handy to quote the figures. It would cause many brains to explode.

2. Law Firms on TV drumming up bodies to sign on with mutli hundred million/billion dollar law suits civil suits. Let's not talk about that. There's a whole other chunk of money that we're paying for in our insurance rates.

Invent Help with George Foreman as the spokesman. I want to throw the remote at the TV every time I see it.

I watch very little TV so thankfully I don't see ads that often. Luckily online you can usually skip ads after 5 seconds. I don't think I have ever not skipped an ad, which means I have never found an ad interesting enough in those first five seconds!

Every political ad ever made
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

any commerical about abandoned, abused and neglected animals.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Virge Wrote:2. Law Firms on TV drumming up bodies to sign on with mutli hundred million/billion dollar law suits civil suits. Let's not talk about that. There's a whole other chunk of money that we're paying for in our insurance rates.

I think you are making a big deal out of this one for nothing.

Now, if you'll excuse me, according to the ad from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, I should contact them about something called a vaginal mesh.

*goes to phone*
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!