Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community.
dlor0230 Wrote:I havn't been here long but I think the gay community has too much drama and bs. I think I get a lot better support from my straight friends and less drama outside of here. Everyone is different and I never went through what a lot of people have went through but Hell, there's a revolution going on in the forums. Although it is very interesting, I wonder what else can happen here.

I'm so sorry you are here and being a part of this. This isn't typical of these forums, and while there's always someone who doesn't like so and so, issues on the scale you're seeing today really are not common. As a member of many forums this is one of the nicest --- what you see today is not the true quality of this website.

A lot of us are very close. So when something bad happens we kind of react crazy because we care so much about them

Yes the first to members to post in this thread have been here longer than myself, june 2009, we have seen alot of people come and go, however, I agree with mbennet that we get alittle crazy when some of these people are our friends. I came here during the transition of where I lived to a new area. Found the help I needed at the time here. There are alot of good people here, I hope the one's just coming in don't delete because of the drama before they find their new friends here
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Just as a post note, I try to run on three rules when making a decision
What do you think
what do you know
what can you prove
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:Just as a post note, I try to run on three rules when making a decision
What do you think
what do you know
what can you prove

Great advice, as always Jim.

I came here because I wanted to meet people with whom I am comfortable. I also wanted to see if I could contribute anything in a place where I was a complete stranger at the beginning. There are a lot of great people on here that make it worth staying.

Also I'm plenty revolting enough myself, so I ain't joining any revolution yet

I joined because I basically had no gay friends or anyone to talk to about my issues. This place has been a great help to me, so I really have nothing but good things to say about it.

I really don’t want to get into much personal stuff again, but I joined out of desperation. There have been many struggles and GS is my only consolation at the moment.

Thank you GS Bighug

Probably on the same page of a lot.

Came here feeling lonely and in despair of letting someone know I was gay.

GS has been that sort of a venting place for me and I have met several wonderful people

I came here because I felt like I was the only gay in the village. I stayed because the community seeemed friendly.

I join GaySpeak because my Megumi chan tells me it is really good place and I will make a lot of friend here .