Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community.
What you expect me to THINK?
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I joined 2 years ago because I was down and didn't have any where I felt I belong to. Since being a part of this community I have made some good friends and people have been here for me when I needed help. I love being part of this community.
An eye for an eye

I was bored and wanted to just lazily browse some forum while listening to music. And I don't really know that many LGBT people from real life so I figured an LGBT forum would be cool.

I came here to see what this community was about and get some help with coming out. I only came out to myself about a year and a half ago realizing who I really am. I found a great guy that I have been with since but still have questions. I recently came out to my best friend and his family ( his brother is my roommate) and all went well because of suggestions I read on this site. I have gotten a lot of help on this site from many people as well as other post. All the bickering in other threads is disturbing to me as it does not seem to be helping anyone but that is only my opinion. I am staying because there are A LOT of bright, intelligent, and humorous people here that I have a great deal of respect for. That's all! Paul

I joined three years ago because I was going through depression and didn't have any gay friends I could talk to in person. I got a lot of help from the wonderful people here, some still here some left. I would like to post more and get more involved but I have a lot on my plate at the moment.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I joined because I HATE doing my work on the computer and I try to find ways to escape my work and divert my attention...and because I really liked a lot of the people on this site. I really miss seeing fenris and bookworm and azulai and princealbert and marshlander and rainbowmum and dfiant and zeon and beaux and genersis and matty and jay and monk and __________fill in the blank_________ lots of other people but most of them stop by here occasionally and there are a few people still I like to read and some new ones I would like to maybe get to know.........because......I still like to escape my work.Biglaugh That never changes.

East Wrote:there are a few people still I like to read and some new ones I would like to maybe get to know.........because......I still like to escape my work.Biglaugh That never changes.

Always good to escape work! Unluckily for me I work in retail so cant really escape haha
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]