Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my straight best friend bisexual?
This is going to be a long storry, but i really need your own opinion, help, experience, so please read if you're willing to help.

(Im a male, to start off, lol)

Me and my friend are the best friends ever. We go to the same school, he's my classmate. We've been very close throughout the years of our friendship. I've known him for about 4 - 5 years now. We are definetly best buddies. Everything was casual, until I saw some signs and behaviour comming from him. He likes looking at me. Whenever he looks st me, we both smile. I sometimes catch him having a glimpse on me. He likes to get really touchy with me. He sometimes likes to take my hand while we're talking. Every time he sits next to me he kind of sits in a way just so his body would be against mine, always having physical connection with us touching. When we sit at one table, i realise he likes to have both of our legs touching. He likes hugs from me. I can feel him holding me for more than a usual hug. He often makes jokes about him (don't want to make this sound weird) raping me or having sex with me. He doesn't really end it up with a simple "just kidding". He has always been very generous, thoughtful and a sweet guy. He compliments me, brings my low selfesteem up. We both open up to eachother alot. He helped me alot throughout life. I'm a bi male myself. I think I might be a little scared to tell him. Whenever he pulls one of his pervy jokes I would laugh about it, when really i find it okay. We never talked about either of us being bi or gay or whatever. I would feel pretty comfortable telling him, he'd understand, but i don't want to be labeled as bi or gay after that. Well, now, the thing is, he has a girlfriend. Also a classmate of ours. I can see them kiss and be all into eachother. He talks about other girls too, how he was badly inlove and stuff. That really takes me away from the thought that he might be bisexual. However, he does open up to me about his relationship alot. He says it's hard to be inlove with the girl, she seeks for only his attention. He sometimes seems to like my company alot more. Also, i realise he acts the, lets just say, "bisexual" way only when he's with me. I like him. I might be falling for him. Idk. I like things the way they are now, but just for my own curiousity I would like to know. That wouldn't change anything. Maybe only strenghten our friendship/relationship

So yeh. Looking forward to your experience, help, ect. Smile

Catsmiley

he may not be looking at this site anymore but Im still gonna reply.

there are guys who are so comfortable with their sexuality that they dont care if a guy is feeling them all over, I know from experience. I have this straight friend that'd let me do this and I was getting so turned on doing this. but hes only into girls.

I honestly dont think your friend is bi-sexual in any sort of way, just very confident and comfortable with him self.

Maybe he's just curious about you. He doesn't sound shy and maybe since you guys are close, the closest he just doesn't hold himself back. He maybe likes to tease you, I don't know him. He doesn't have to be gay or bi. Maybe he's just curious or fucking around or maybe he's bi inside but he doesn't know it and he's going through a phase of making jokes about this situation since he's confused. You are the perfect opportunity for him to do such things? I say you try to talk to him if he keeps doing those things.

If this guy is really your BFF, tell him your bi and see what his reaction is.

Simple really Smile

ObW
X

One of my coworkers was like that with me , I told her I 'm lesbian and she told me she 's bi but we just wanna be friends and not lovers Turtle

He either is bi, or he acts this way in a bromance sort of way. If you want to test this further, try doing the same to him, maybe even go further, and see how he reacts.

By the sound of it he is very gay romantic which means he's not gay but is able to do that because he is really comfortable with you.
I had a friend who knew I was bi and did very similar things with me but she was as straight as a line
So relax and talk to him.

The normal boy think they love girl until he find his true man Smile)