Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completly lost
Hi guys Smile I'm new here and I was wondering.. What's a good way to start off in this forum.. mostly what's a good way to make friends and stuff.. there's just so many threads I don't even know where to reply or what to reply to.. Goodnevil

Welcome Big Grin

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Go to the Introduce Yourself thread, and create a post in which you spill your guts and tell us everything. We'll let you know if you made the cut. Lol j/k Smile But seriously, go and make an introduction post and tell us a little about yourself. You'll find most of us are pretty friendly and welcoming. You'll be an old GS queen before you know it!

Word game threads to get your first 50 post.

Front page there is the 'new posts' tab, click on that it shows all the newest posts. This way you don't have to worry if you are necromancing old posts.

Be good to you and Welcome. Wavey

Welcome to GS. As long as you're not necroing ancient threads, you can't really go wrong.

Welcome to the forum dancer Smile

Just join in wherever you see a tread that you want to contribute to. As SW said, you can introduce yourself, and let people know what you do wether thats work/college/school, what your hobbies are, whether you are out or still in the closet etc.

We are a fairly friendly bunch here, stay awhile Smile

ObW
X

Welcome to GS Big Grin

Take part on the forum in a way that feels comfortable for you.
Post on a thread that interests you, or create your own thread.
Use the chat room or PM somebody that you find interesting and perhaps you would like to be friends with.
Have fun on the forum. Smile

Thanks to everyone for the guidance Smile