Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complication - I really needs help
Thanks PrinceA - appreciated. But....have you ever been here? Only cultures who can innately handle bullies well without noticing - oh wait! Haha yours can! Smile

Hi Princealbertofb, thank you for your comment last time. You seemed to be like a psychologist and very experiencing, so I really need your help.
I had a serious talk to him, my best friend, the one that I love a lot. I told him my confusion and I don't know my true sexual orientation because I could be attracted by both good looking men and women and my love for a girl that I told him was a true love. I also told him that I had the similar connecting feeling from the first sight to him as to that girl. We both believe in fate and past life, so I told him probably we had some kind of relationship in our past life. I told him I don't know about myself because I have never been in a relationship with anyone. I also asked him about his one night stand with girls, and he finally confessed to me that they were just kissing and he himself stopped going further in the disappointment of the girls because to him they were not pretty enough. He has never had a girlfriend or sexual interaction with any girl although he is 25 now and hanged out with lots of people and grew up in the US, but he said he knows he likes girls when he got to puberty. During the conversation, I also told him that a girl in his class who he took picture with has a beautiful face that I feel myself be attracted. He responded back with a chilling reaction (or disgusting reaction) that he doesn’t have any feeling to her and wondered why I thought that way. He advised me to move out from my sister’s house and live on my own to have more friends and more chances to find out about myself. I told him the reason why I decided to share this very sensitive secret to only him was because I am looking for a lifetime and true friendship with only honesty and trust. He said we were true friends no matter what and we are still in contact as normal. When I told him I would try to be more open and look for a relationship with a girl next semester because I will not have to study as much as previous years, he reminded me that I still have national exam to study for, as if he doesn’t want me to do so.
These are something that I know. He has always been sincere to me, bought me presents during his travels and told me that he didn’t know why he treated me so much differently from other friends. For example, he never paid for anyone when they ate out together, even with girls. He said either they paid separately or his friends paid for him, but I am the only one that he offered to pay many times. He also said that I am the only one that he texted so much often. When we worked out together at a gym, he showed me a guy that every time he saw him, he thought about me because we looked alike. I told him it was because he missed me, and he said yes. Everything I bought for him as presents, he wore them during our meeting and asked me why I didn’t wear his presents. When I tutored him in the library, we had lots of fun. Played around and joked around a lot, like a couple. He didn’t even mind when I opened his laptop or wallet without his permission. We were both very happy when being together. When he played basketball and I was sitting to look, every time he scored, he always looked and pointed his finger toward me just like he did that for me. However, he is very manly and no sign of gayness. He told me he likes girls, but I never see him attracted to any girls. Nobody in his family knows what type of girls he likes. His sister, who was very close to him, even asked me about it.
I don’t have many friends or much experience with different types of people, so I don’t know who he actually is. I hope you could give me some of your opinions about my situation.
Thank you very much.

it's the new year, buddy. start off with a clean slate...

WaltHitman Wrote:Thanks PrinceA - appreciated. But....have you ever been here? Only cultures who can innately handle bullies well without noticing - oh wait! Haha yours can! Smile

Yes, Walt, I have been to the States, several times over a period of 52 years... I guess I know it a bit.