Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!! I think i am trans
Help!!! I think I am transgender, I can't cope. I discovered this 2 years ago I told my doctor and I am in the queue for gender therapy.

I just can't cope, it has turned my world upside down and ruined my life.

I used to be happy as a boy but now all my cis dreams are gone forever.

HELP!!!

So you say were happy as a boy....what sparked your desire to transition in the first place?

I don't understand why you say you think you are transgender...one is or isn't..

I assume you mean you have trouble with your gender identity..

so you were happy as a boy, but you are going through gender switch?..

which means that at some point you began to identify yourself as a woman? Am I correct?

or was it the other way around?..

did you have the transition already?...

I'm not sure what exactly are your problems, so I can't think of advice for you

gender Identity? are you having problems identifying as either one?

or maybe people have been giving you a hard time because of your switch? And this has you troubled?

Come back and explain your situation and anxieties further, please, so we can be of more help to you

Hi, sorry you feel so very trapped and confused, I know how you feel. I too am a little puzzled at your statement above, but I will try and give you the best advice I can. I have always known that I was trans from a very young age. I spent my entire life trying to convince myself that I am a straight boy. However it seemed I could never convince myself that I was a boy, because I wasn't supposed to be one. Well about three years ago, I finally stopped battling myself and accepted myself for who I am, and who I am supposed to be. I will say that living in denial was a hell of a lot easier, because you could always tell yourself that this is just a phase you are going through. But when you finally throw in the towel and quit fighting who you are, you don't have that excuse to lean on anymore. I know that I was supposed to be born a woman, but I was born a man. I don't really go to therapy anymore, but when I did, it helped me build up so much confidence on loving myself and pursuing the idea of having my body match the woman I was supposed to be. I go up and down, wanting to transition, and then I have second thoughts. Not in the sense that I would regret because I changed my mind about being a woman, but because I would lose my job, a good portion of my friends, and I would lose my family. I don't want to lose those things because I am very fond of them. Again I have days where I'm strong and say to myself that I deserve to be happy, and I deserve to be me. And then I have my days where I can't stand the sight of myself in the mirror. If you are indeed trans, you already know it in your heart. One thing I have learned from this beautiful forum, is that you are never going to get an answer from the people on this forum when you ask questions like, "I think I may be gay, or lesbian etc". That is something you have to find on your own. You are the master of your own head and know deep down inside what you are and what you aren't. If you are indeed trans and you want to love your life as a trans woman, god bless you! Because you would have bigger ovaries than myself. But just because you are trans, doesn't mean that you need to start jumping on hormone replacement therapy, or getting implants. Take your time and really think about what is right for you. You don't have to fit a certain mold just because you identify yourself a certain way, be yourself and you will find your answers.

Hope this helps,

Luv and Huggs

I am so sorry you are feeling so confused right now.
This occurs more often thn you think, the main thing is that you accept yourself for who you are.
Counseling will help but at the end of the day it is you who has to make the decision of if you live a lie or being true to yourself.

We are all here for you.

So what are you afraid of? Why would being trans, if you are, be a problem? Not enough info. I have transfriends who do very well. Please elaborate so we know more of what it is that is bothering you, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]