Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer gaming dead?
Is it me or is gaming boring these days, I never seem to be able to win any games I play these days. Most of it is from other player using cheats to win and I refuse to use them as I dont see the point as you don't achieve anything just pisssing off other people.

I totally agree with you. However, I'm going to be majoring in computer science, so the games I create right now, I expect to win haha. Games these days created by big developers also like to make the games very boring so you have to pay to win so you can experience the actual fun they implemented.

Shame I think I missed the golden days of online gaming Sad

I spent my money on learning to drive and getting a car when I was younger.

I guess it depends. I can't wait for Forza 7 to come out...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I love it when I beat these days without cheating, I'm a cheater lol!!

So skills isn't important anymore or something?

They're making games easier so that people will play them, people are too impatient...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:They're making games easier so that people will play them, people are too impatient...

Dont think there are, or people wouldn't be hacking them in the first place.

artyboy Wrote:Dont think there are, or people wouldn't be hacking them in the first place.

Well that's just one reason to hack a game... I mean they might do it to be a troll or just because they can...or most likely as was the case with WoW, to make money selling in-game items to n00bs.
Check out my stuff!

Havent played WoW in years..

artyboy Wrote:Havent played WoW in years..

Never played WoW at all...

But that's the commonplace thing for hacking games....to make money...and piss people off...
Check out my stuff!