Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukraine
There will not be another world war, you are looking through rose-tinted glasses… never again will the western powers that be put guns into the hands of young men again to slog it out man to man.

If it does happen, its meant to happen and will happen for a reason, like culling the population and saving the future.

But we will not be so lucky, but i could think of plenty of people that would make good cannon fodder, instead we tell them they have human rights… even if those rights involve killing others, there human rights remain the same.

I dont care if this world goes to war… it deserves it, we all do. Things need shaking up!

Personally, I don't think a world war would be a good thing, that the human race needs to be purged, ETC.

The world would likely be left in a less stable state, especially in areas where there would of been conflict; instability breeds hostility, and I don't want the world becoming more hostile.

I can't see how anyone could convince themselves that the death of millions, maybe even hundreds of millions could be a good thing, let alone a needed thing.

I'm worried about those people, the civils.

And also Vladimir Putin is one of my favourite "I'll kick you in the ass, if I could" ... This man is a piece of... But he's not the only one, unluckily.

In Western Ukraine are millions of Russian and Ukrainians who do not support the policies of the interim government . These people just must to decide the status of Crimea and eastern Ukraine through a referendum . Without provocation by a minority of aggressive nazi which goes against Russian and Ukrainians who consider themselves lake a part of Russian civilization .

Russia did not invade in Serbia Libya Iraq (have somebody found there secret weapons? )
So disballance in the world is clearly not blame of Russian F . I know that in these countries people lived poorly . But there was not legitimate reason for the invasion.
Now when Russia wants to protect the rights of Russian in West Ukraine and Crymia someone dont agree with it. What would do US Govemment if in Mexico gangs start to harass the Americans?
I think the answer is obvious.