Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concpiracy theory: Illuminati
I dont know how many of you have heard of this secret society , i have started doing some research on them at the weekend (and almost freaked out). Very interesting though!

Well.....Basically this secret society advocates for world domination mainly spread in the USA and the UK and is said that has members in high government positions. John Todd was the first Illuminati to come forward and speak openly about the organization and reveal their plans for world domination through the world's banking system.

Watch this to take an idea. It's that guy's speech he gave in the 70's.

PS Dont count me responsable if you do your own research and dont sleep at night :tongue:

Pretty much like the Masons etc

ashleo78 Wrote:Pretty much like the Masons etc

yeah the free masons are another secret society which i am not sure if they are related to the Illuminati...

However it is bit weird reading about this but at the same time fascinating. John Todd has either made his homework before he make up this story all this or it is true. Whatever it is the more i read about it each of the pieces of the puzzle start to fall together and make sense .

Did Dan Brown wrote a book about this btw?

Yeh he covered them in the book released before Da Vinci Code called Angels & Demons. Which incidentally is being turned into a movie, again starring Tom Hanks as it's the same character from Da Vinci Code.

Aha , brave guy is he still alive?! i wonder this one is out! I d love to watch it but i should buy the the book first shouldnt i Rolleyes

Very much alive.

Was in the news over here qute a bit last year/early this year as a couple of old has been authors claimed he stole the idea for Da Vinci Code from there own book published in the 80's. They took him to the High Court in London. and of course..LOST !!

Read his other books too, Deception Point and Digital Fortress, both thrilling novels and both revealing so called "actual" secrets the US Government dont want people to know about.

Oh yeah you reminded me now. I ve heard about the court case they had , not a lot of publicity around it though as i would expect. No wonder...

In a 'few' words what does Dan Brown say about the illuminati in his book?

I keep reading about them i wont say a lot as i am not sure how appropriate will be to talk here about all what i read but it's interesting. Plenty of deception though so prepare to believe no one but see everything as possible. One scenario is that they plan to create a universal kind of chip to plant in each one of us which will hold information such identity ect. Sounds silly ...till it happens who knows. I ve heard about this though before i heard about this organization.

The free masons (check on the Mason's Knights history...), bones and skulls ect according to what i read are all Illuminati and some of the members names have been mentioned in public. Two British political men seem to have been open about being part of a secret society but not which one. So i assume they are with the most powerful. USA, UK and Italy seem to be the countries that Illuminati have already great power on. Another self claimed ex member Leo Zaggari have come forward and talk about them. However he turned to Islam now, quite a radical change from Christianity if i might say.
Why these people come forward i am not sure.

I know a freemason, they are no secret organization just a club for christians that like to golf et c.

http://freemasonry.org/

swedish branch

http://www.frimurarorden.se/

the illuminati howerver is hidden even in the name, illuminati means hidden.

9/11 'Predicted' by Illuminati Card Game in 1995
[Image: 911.jpg]In 1990, role-playing inventor, Steve Jackson, was planning his newest game, which he would ultimately call the "Illuminati -- New World Order" Game, or "INWO" for short.

Jackson was creating a game that would hit very, very close to home, very close to the actual plan of the Illuminati to propel the world into the New World Order -- also known as the Kingdom of Antichrist.

Jackson issued playing cards, three of which foretold the events of 9/11, three of which correctly predict future events just ahead of us, and two that correctly foretell the last two events that the Bible foretells will occur during the final birth pangs that will produce Antichrist!

How did Steve Jackson know the Illuminati Plan so precisely? In fact, he knew the Plan so exactly he got a surprise visit from the Secret Service, who tried their best to shut him down and prevent him from publishing his game. As you will see from viewing excerpts of Jackson's account of the raid, they were very interested in his files entitled, "Illuminist BBS".

Illuminati Card Game Predicted 9/11 Pentagon Fire
[Image: pentagoncard.jpg] Published in 1995, Steve Jackson's role-playing card game called Illuminati - New World Order 'predicted' the Pentagon fire on September 11, 2001...

"Pentagon" -- When I saw this card, immediately after seeing the Twin Tower picture, my blood froze!

Unless one had advanced knowledge of the Illuminati Plan, there is no way on earth that they would have been able to create pictures in 1995 that accurately depict the unfolding events of 9/11!

The Pentagon is shown on fire; we know that a plane allegedly flew into a section of the Pentagon and nearly burned that section completely.

However, the rest of the Pentagon was undamaged to the point where its functions continued unimpeded.

Isn't this the situation depicted here? This card shows a fire burning mightily in the center courtyard of the Pentagon, but the rest of the building looks undamaged enough so that normal activities could continue unimpeded!

Thus, these two cards literally depict both of the strikes of 9/11: against the Twin Towers first and then against the Pentagon.

This kind of accuracy six (6) years before the attacks is possible only if one knows the Illuminati Plan very thoroughly.
By CuttingEdge

wooooooiii. i was trying not to believe this.. but coming from another source that is not linked whatsoever, its kinda hard to turn my head to this.. pretty creepy information we have here.. and i dontk now what to make of it all.. this country has been on a high stride for a lil too long, and its gone out of control way too much.. sux to see how the underground govt. is gonna take care of it though