Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condom Sizes
Virge, is it true you use the king size?

Rareboy Wrote:^ I'm good with the fluffer role and loading on the lube....but I can handle the camera too unless we have a volunteer for that.

Either/or. Just not both. Don't want you greasing your hands up and then dropping the camera. That thing's expensive.

Lex

Darius Wrote:Virge, is it true you use the king size?

No, not anymore. We gave that up 3 years ago.

well I feel so silly now I did not know that there was different sizes . Lonley palms face and shakes head ,I have had trouble wearing condoms I have never found one that fits right I am not huge by any means but I am shaped kinda funny . I can get them to go on but they roll back up I am thinking I am a to wide at the base for the ones I am trying to use .

We used to share a "condom bowl" at my previous apartment. Everyone could use the rubber-filled bowl. Size aside, I preferred the flavored ones. Wink

Okay well, the original intent was to be informative about the importance of pre-planning/sizing. Along the way it seems that some thought it important to make the point regarding taking personal responsibility for such decisions. All ridicule aside, I think we have provided important information for the lesser informed.

...and we thank you for your public service.

dynamodean Wrote:We used to share a "condom bowl" at my previous apartment. Everyone could use the rubber-filled bowl. Size aside, I preferred the flavored ones. Wink

so, that's why the mint flavored ones were always missing!

auwe

trywait Wrote:so, that's why the mint flavored ones were always missing!

auwe

Of course, even McDonalds puts condom-mints on their burgers. Everyone likes Condom-mints.

JCasey Wrote:I didn't see a thread about condom sizes in the recent topics. This is an important topic for both health and pleasure. Using the right size condom requires some preparation and planning. In the past, when I was in a hetero relationship, I left the shopping up to my partner, and ended up VERY disappointed in the result. The condom selected was at least two sizes too small (major OUCH!!), and actually cut off the circulation of blood (which I needn't tell you is counterproductive). My penis in the condom was actually smaller than it is when it is not erect. I thought we were going to have to call in the jaws of life to remove that thing. You would have thought that my size 12 extra wide shoes would have been a hint not to get the smaller size (not that shoe size is proven an accurate measure, but PLEASE!!! If ignorance is bliss, some people are euphoric).

The web site about(dot) com has information available about sizing. Based upon the design of the penis, it tends to look smaller when viewed from above, so don't presume that a small condom will be your best fit. Then again, don't presume that XL condoms are going top do the job, as they may fall off even a standard size penis. Please take time to finds the right fit beforehand, to avoid complications during a tender moment.
Thanks for your post, JCasey, but what that proves is that we should take our sexuality more seriously, and buy our own condoms. How silly to leave that to anyone's wife. Women just buy them to make sure that they won't have to manage without. But would you go to the stor and buy just any old panty pad or menstrual protection without actually knowing which one she uses? No. You'd ask first.