Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condom machines at Rio 2016
I heard on the news this morning that condom machines loaded with 500,000 condoms have been installed in the Olympic Village in Rio. That's a helluva a lot of sexual activity!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I've just read that that averages out at 42 condoms per athlete. Randy lot, aren't they?

This is sort of related, but I was just reading about how a journalist wrote an article outing a bunch of gay athletes by looking on Grindr. As you can imagine, people are furious about it, especially the athletes from countries where being openly gay can be dangerous.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/...hical.html

An openly gay athlete from Tonga, Amini Fonua was especially angry about it, talking about the danger it puts returning athletes in.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/...dr_in.html

Unrelated, Tonga has some hot men participating in the olympics.
[Image: Amini-Fonua.jpg]
[Image: tonga.gif]

Thanks for that [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], two very interesting articles and Hines deserves to be punished for what he wrote. That most definitely not ethical journalism.

That's an awful thing to do to anyone, let alone someone from a country that does not accept homosexuality. You'd think journalists (if this guy can even be called that) would know what a sensitive issue this is.

Justaguy Wrote:That's an awful thing to do to anyone, let alone someone from a country that does not accept homosexuality. You'd think journalists (if this guy can even be called that) would know what a sensitive issue this is.

The fact that he says that he is married and has children doesn't make him not gay. I wish that someone would investigate him and find what nasty little secrets he's hiding.

That would be justice, I just hope those athletes don't suffer too much, they've already got enough to deal with at the moment.

Emiliano Wrote:[Image: tonga.gif]

Shiny, but cute.

too gay .

^ No such thing, maw-ma.