Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condoms...Help!
I would have come into this earlier, but it seems you have already come across the answers you need. Most breakage problem are incorrect usage like using a petroleum based lubricant instead of water based, petroleum deteriorates the latex, and using lube inside and out side of the condom. Pinching the 'tip' of the condom as you roll it on also lessens the incidents of rupture Smile

Condoms are fun

princealbertofb Wrote:Ok maybe I do need to find one in the English language then! I'll go looking.. unless you have one to suggest, East?

Oh wow! I totally missed that thread! I have a confession...if a thread isnt' listed in the top 20 at the top of the page...I never see it. :redface:...so if it was on a day or a time I didn't come on and enough people posted afterward I will probably never see it.

But now that I have seen it...yeah..English would help:biggrin:

I always used vaseline both before and after putting it on and also never left any room so it all makes alot of sense to me now. I thought you needed vaseline to make the condom stick!:biggrin: Damn...I am so ignorant about this but you have to know I never used a condom so this is all new to me.