Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confess Your Sin! Awkward Moments Edition
Taking part in a three peak hiking challenge to raise money for mountain rescue services, only to have a seizure an hour into it and being rescued by the people I was raising money for.

...Oh and there was the time me and [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] were sending each other nude videos and his accidentally ended up on jizzbears.com. I wasn't sure if that was his story or mine.

Asking friends if you can sleep in their car decades ago when alcoholism turned into being homeless.

I...

accidentally pooped on the floor when I was drunk.

There's more to it, but it was definitely accidental.

I'd too much to drink at a New Year's party when I was 21, which was interesting for more than one reason (IMO) but I'll skip to the embarrassing part (though I had a loss of memory of something that happened earlier as well that sounded like a deep conversation, and the kind of things I'd say while sober, but I don't recall anything about it). The ending of the night is that our designated driver took us home and for some reason we usually went inside of whatever home we were at for awhile to like help drunk people get to their beds or whatever, it just depended (I guess it was drunken logic).

So we get to where me and my then partner lived and I was so tired and in my drunken state I just figured a hot shower would wake me up until everyone left and I just left them without saying a word to take one while my partner talked. The last thing I remember was how good the steam felt as I stepped out of the shower and then I remember nothing more until waking up naked late the next morning.

What I learned happened is that I went out wearing a towel, and once beside my partner I dropped my towel to the floor (so I was completely naked), laid down and put my head in my partner's lap and was instantly asleep. She said it was an instant "conversation stopper" and everyone just stared in shock. While I snoozed she chased everyone out and then got me up and though I walked with her help and mumbled I don't have any memory of it at all.

I wish I could say the same for those who saw it. :redface:

This got brought up for years after, especially as I stopped drinking even recreationally (as they assumed similar incidents must've happened).

So my cousin gave me a usb memorycard to transfer movies I've downloaded.
There was a few movies and some eps from a series on it. Sent him a pic of that alone on FB. But then I wanted to send a pic of what I had in my movie folder, print screened it. Thought I had copied the url for the upload of the img of what was on his card, I hit ctrl+v in the chat and I sent the print screen instead.
On the left side of the screencap folder I have on my laptop is shown right. One being one named "Dick" in norwegian. (My dick pics)
So it might become awkward if he sees that screencap. I spammed him a bit after it Tongue
If he asks about the folder I might say it's just a folder with joke pics in it I randomly named to be able to find it again easily Tongue

I break a historical parliaments door when i was 11,i was in the news Big Grin