Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confess Your Sin! Young Love edition <3
I had a crush on a girl when I was in kindergarten and I remember that we kissed on the back of the bus and it was pretty cool but as I got older my crushes went from girls to boys and I had lots of crushes but nothing ever came of them.

My earlier crush was in 4th grad. He was really smart and had a sense of nurd humor (sapiosexual?) in retrospection. He was also slim but as I grow older, I tend to be more fond of bear type. I wonder how my preference has changed over the time.
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

I don't know if it counts as a crush but when I was 7 I fantasized about my neighbour getting naked and doing something to me, I wasn't sure what I wanted him to do. He was 35-40, bald, had a nice brown beard, blue eyes and strong looking arms.

First crush was a guy I worked with. We never acted on it, he didn't have the same feelings that I had.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

My first crush was my high school football coach. He was a total macho jock and probably would have shit if he'd had any idea lol.

I tasted my cum Big Grin (blushed)

I did kind of have a relationship with my old bff as a kid, but I'm not sure if I had a crush on her. It is possible that she had a crush on me, and I just followed as the stupid kid I was. xD

The funny thing is that I got a crush on "new" bff, and not long after I had accepted the feeling, I confessed it to her on valintines day (not planed), and I tried my favourite game for the first tme that day, playing it with her.
I send her flowers, gave her an easter card so easy that she only had to guess which one of my names it was, so she got a easter egg on purpose, I messaged her everyday, she loved the sudden attention, and I spend a lot of money to get to her with train. In Denmark train rides are very expensive. But even with all that effort and the completely unique way of confessing, it didn't work out. I had issues with accepting some things about her, and I just knew it wasn't real from that moment.

You need 3 things in order for true love to exist. Acceptance, respect and a desire to be selfless around another person.