Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confessing my fetishes here, first time ever!
cridders88 Wrote:god i know, it drives me insane! Haha

:-p :-p :-p :-p *gets ideas*

yousir Wrote::-p :-p :-p :-p *gets ideas*

Haha ;-)

Honestly I start flailing like a madman, I literally can't stand it :biggrin:

[quote=Bowyn Aerrow]Rolleyes Amateurs!

Do the BDSM circuit for a while then come back here and talk fetishes.[/Q
-------------------------------------------

...pony play...?

(I missed this thread the first time around...must have been blindfolded lol...)

Luckily my boyfriend satisfies almost all of my fetishes. Furry but not a human carpet, nice hairy legs and arms, a great happy trail that looks even better when he steps out of the shower, very nice looking feet that are kind of smallish ( proof that foot size is not related to .....you know!), long brown hair past his shoulders, the bluest eyes, most of all he loves me!!!
OMG I'm drooling again!
If he was only a little heavier and a little smaller below the equator ( I like a little meat on the bones and more than a mouth full is a waste to me) but I love him for who and what he is!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Pyromancer Wrote:[quote=Bowyn Aerrow]Rolleyes Amateurs!

Do the BDSM circuit for a while then come back here and talk fetishes.[/Q
-------------------------------------------

...pony play...?

(I missed this thread the first time around...must have been blindfolded lol...)

Good start - but when we can discuss the sexual uses of common items found at Home Depot then you are freakishly fetishized. :eek: :biggrin:

Everyone will be horrified if I tell you my fetishes.

I have a huge underwear fetish love wearing sexy guy undies i buy a lot haha, plus i love to see other men in them (not models) regular guys like me <3 so sexy <3

Leg calves turn me on. Need mirrors all around the bed and the ceiling to enjoy the view of a man's calves lol I hate myself now..

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Good start - but when we can discuss the sexual uses of common items found at Home Depot then you are freakishly fetishized. :eek: :biggrin:

...bypassing the obvious...flex ties, assorted clamps, tools with nicely shaped handles...possibly those wire cages meant to protect tubular light bulbs used as improvised "chastity devices"...Pengy

Funny Lexington mentioned elbows. I have a thing for elbows.