Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so tired...
we all go through some certain stages like this...
we all need to take a deep breath...
hold on and set our eyes unto the people who inspire you...

What if you don't have any one that inspires you?

[COLOR="Purple"]
sweetlad86 Wrote:What if you don't have any one that inspires you?

It is always great to have someone to inspire you but if you dont have the blah blah blah to be inspired by yourself... then maybe you wont attract one who inspires the other. *does that make sense Rolleyes [/COLOR]

Australia Wrote:It is annon, but seeing as it shows your post count I'm sure I could track you down with a bit of detective work. Flawed system.
Not a flawed system.

you post in Anon and you'll get the exact same...

In a way, I can understand you being fed depressed. My ex left me in hospital for 6 months. We were watching a movie (Sister Act 2) and for no reason, he started to get really angry. I was attacked in my own home and left in a bad way.

Took me a long time to get over it. Then, I met my current partner, and thought all would be well again. This partner is ok, but he has a temper (without the violence) but his words can be hurtful.

I just seem to cope somehow... im not sure how. To top it all off, Im disabled too (lower spine crumbling away slowly.. very painful too).

Im not feeling sorry for myself as such. Just more thoughtful, but very wary now of others.

cybermalemk Wrote:In a way, I can understand you being fed depressed. My ex left me in hospital for 6 months. We were watching a movie (Sister Act 2) and for no reason, he started to get really angry. I was attacked in my own home and left in a bad way.

Took me a long time to get over it. Then, I met my current partner, and thought all would be well again. This partner is ok, but he has a temper (without the violence) but his words can be hurtful.

I just seem to cope somehow... im not sure how. To top it all off, Im disabled too (lower spine crumbling away slowly.. very painful too).

Im not feeling sorry for myself as such. Just more thoughtful, but very wary now of others.

Hi,

Sorry to here that little story of yours. Seems very upsetting. Hope your ok. Obviously not with your spine.

I feel sorry for you after reading what you said.

I hope everything is alrite and will improve for you.

I think we all say things to each other we don't mean, maybe your partner says it out of anger but really don't mean it.

Jesus, if you can't be your own best friend and lover, how the hell is anybody else going to be, Muck up my friend and as soon as you find the love in your self, you'll find all over the place.