Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confession, im bicurious
i find women attractive but not men, yet dicks turn me on
i always imagine myself sucking on a thick dick while i masturbate, i really like sexting guys and tellin them the stuff i'd do with them, i am not sure if i measure up though, i want to trade pics with other guys who areent sure to see what we think?

If only guys with huge thick dicks got laid, there'd be about 2% of guys getting any, and the rest standing around on the sidelines. It doesn't work like that. Sex is for everybody. But welcome. Smile

...and here's your picture.

[Image: lexington.gif]

Lex

Once you've sucked a few, you may find that getting one a bit smaller than a "big thick dick" down will be a hell of a lot easier. Especially if you want to try deep throating.

Just sayin'. Smile

Welcome to GS, man. Excellent confession.

[Image: Picard-facepalm-animated.gif]

Cocks are quite curious and fascinating things! ...and quite addicting. Smile

In your quest for conquering them, do try to remember that they are attached to human beings whom usually have feelings.

That sounds really gay Jamie...

Welcome to GS, Jamie.

My dick has its own gravitational pull, so I know what you are talking about. Smile Cocks are awesome. Pussies are awesome. People are awesome. Whether it's just a phase, you are curious, or you're really gay or bi or whatever doesn't really matter. Just enjoy, embrace, and celebrate your sexuality.