Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confessions of a lifetime.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I want to share it with all of you. Let me start by reintroducing myself. Please bear with me as you will soon see this is a HUGE deal for me.
I am Raymond Leroy Holt a 67 year old man that has been married for 47 years. I have known that I was gay at a very early age. My father also noticed I had an eye for boys took it upon himself to straighten out his only son. So at every chance he would toughen up his sissy-boy. I took all he dished out to me until I had my high school diploma. shortly after I joined the U.S.A. Navy. To see part of the world for 4 years.
When released from the Navy, I went back Washington Because the Navy in all their wisdom would only ship my MGB to Seattle
So i stayed with my parents until i could get my baby driven to Cal. I was some what relived to get away from their pressure for me to get married.Once in California I met my wife. Thought she was my soul mate I asked her to marry me with in a week. My grandmother hearing this had to come down to evaluate my choice she also had one of my Aunts in tow. After her approval we were wed in Los Vages Nevada. That was 47 years ago 4 natural kids 3 adopted.
Today was the day that I was set free. My wife and I had a fight of the centry told her I was finished . And I was leaving! She said not to bother as she always... hated the house any way and said she would leave I told her the house was goung on the market becous I am going to be leaving for Pennsylvania. She accused me of chatting with a woman you should have seen he face when I told her that it was a Man she said so you going to shack up with a man? I said sorry But he allredy has a boy friend or I would .
So, now you know why today is the best day of my life. I am free at last.

Respectfully
YAR
RAY

Wowzers dude !!

Well I guess congratulations are in order for having taken steps to shake things up and break-down all the walls that you'd built up over the years that were keeping you from being who you really are ...

I am saddened to hear that you've had to go through so very, very much to get to where you are now, but I am sure that you will have learned a great deal of life's lessons along the way, and I wish you all the very best for a happier and more wholesome future for you ...

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Congratulations!

Hope you have a really nice life in Pennsylvania.

Bighug

Ray!

Hats off to you, my friend! This is an incredibly courageous thing for you to be doing. However you feel at this moment, you are bound to be experiencing a number of different emotions. Albert and I sincerely wish you the very best on this first day of the rest of your life. The best of luck to both you and your wife.

Bighug

I applaud you good sir. You have gone through a lot, more than I can ever conceive of in my life. I wish you all the best with your future!

It is great you move on to a new chapter in your life!
You're going to a new start ,something you 've put on hold for so long. From the conversation you had with your wife though i ve sensed friction, of course break ups are rarely easy. However i hope you two find the way to go in different ways and always cherish the 47 years of marriage, the good times, the difficulties you had to face through the years that gave you 7 kids.
On that note i can only suggest not to shock her or your kids too much with 'blunt' statements you are gay. I dont see how it can have any positive outcome besides releasing frustration accumulated for year which you can do this with less fire and more honey. Tell her if you want but dont necessarily make this the focus point of your long marriage and its break up. Live how you want from now on and at the same time to split in the most friendly way possible. Just a thought...

Best wishes! Thumbgrin

Congrats dood and good luck in things too come! Wink

OMG Ray,

I have only just seen this, You are one brave MAN !!!

I thank you for sharing that with all of us, I wish there was a way I could help, but I can't. So I will wish you all the luck and love in the world for your future from ME

XXXXXXXXX

hello ray.it is very good that it is good for you now and good how you was very very brave. Confusedmile:

yar Wrote:Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I want to share it with all of you. Let me start by reintroducing myself. Please bear with me as you will soon see this is a HUGE deal for me.
I am Raymond Leroy Holt a 67 year old man that has been married for 47 years. I have known that I was gay at a very early age. My father also noticed I had an eye for boys took it upon himself to straighten out his only son. So at every chance he would toughen up his sissy-boy. I took all he dished out to me until I had my high school diploma. shortly after I joined the U.S.A. Navy. To see part of the world for 4 years.
When released from the Navy, I went back Washington Because the Navy in all their wisdom would only ship my MGB to Seattle
So i stayed with my parents until i could get my baby driven to Cal. I was some what relived to get away from their pressure for me to get married.Once in California I met my wife. Thought she was my soul mate I asked her to marry me with in a week. My grandmother hearing this had to come down to evaluate my choice she also had one of my Aunts in tow. After her approval we were wed in Los Vages Nevada. That was 47 years ago 4 natural kids 3 adopted.
Today was the day that I was set free. My wife and I had a fight of the centry told her I was finished . And I was leaving! She said not to bother as she always... hated the house any way and said she would leave I told her the house was goung on the market becous I am going to be leaving for Pennsylvania. She accused me of chatting with a woman you should have seen he face when I told her that it was a Man she said so you going to shack up with a man? I said sorry But he allredy has a boy friend or I would .
So, now you know why today is the best day of my life. I am free at last.

Respectfully
YAR
RAY

just saw this YAR .. we're not as different as you think