Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confessions
im slightly more neurotic than I would like to admit

I'm trying to think of a good confession - one that's interesting, hopefully a bit salacious, but one that won't make you think I'm an utter freak.

...how about this one.

For about a week, as a teen, I was spending a week at the home of a friend of the family in California. They had a really large, really nice home - swimming pool, hot tub, billiard room, the whole nine yards. They had me set up in the apartment above the garage which, although it was a pleasant bedroom (with its own bathroom), had become something of a dumping ground for things they didn't want in the house, but hadn't decided to get rid of (yet).

One of the things that cluttered up that large room was a fainting couch. And tossed on top of it in somewhat of a haphazard fashion was a bearskin rug - the old kind, with the bear head on it and everything. Being a horny teenager, I think it was my second day there that I decided to try stripping naked and laying on it while jerking off. (And yes, I was careful not to cum ONTO the rug - I wasn't a philistine.) But I found it unspeakably awesome. I don't know why, exactly, but the additional feel of the fur on my naked body seemed to nudge things forward. Maybe I was subconsciously already looking forward to having sex with hairy guys - if so, I completely missed the hint. Smile But ever since then, I've had it in my head I'd love to get a bear skin rug - even a fake bear skin rug - just to have sex on.

Lex

Another confession,,,

I don't really force unsuspecting strangers into my basement and tie them up. In fact,,, I don't even have a basement!!!

So PLEASE feel free to come over anytime. I promise you'll be safe here,, and don't be frightened when I suddenly appear with handcuffs, wood saw, and a sledge hammer. Hehehehe...
We Have Elvis !!

We had a meeting in Salt Lake City and couldn't find a corkscrew. We tried to buy one in a convenience store and you would have thought we were asking to buy a crack pipe.

himself Wrote:I was quite drunk last night when I posted this. I feel a bit stupid, now.

Next time we expect to have you post pics of you wrestling naked with the bottle.

With you trying to cover the stain on the wall with something else.

Lex

When I was 14, I got really drunk and a lot of stuff happened. People thought I kissed an old man. I don't think I did. The next day, I was in the town with my mummy and my sister and, as we walked up the street, a girl stopped, pointed and screamed, "Ew, you went with (a colloquialism for 'kissed') an old man." Luckily, my mummy and sister took no notice. However, my friend at the time did kiss the old man's friend. The police were called, afterwards, since she was only 15. I spoke to the old man a few months later and he said that he beat up his friend afterwards for kissing that young girl. Oh, such fun!