Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflict
A former classmate of mine messaged me on a dating site last night, and we got to talking about our interests, which led to talking about sex.

He's into casual NSA sex, where as I'm a virgin, and I don't really know what I want right now. I mean I'd like to date him but he's not interested in intimacy or a relationship, much less dating. I asked him about FWB but I know that it doesn't always end well.

I'd like to be friends but he wants nothing but sex. I can't make him like me or anything, but it's so frustrating.

It doesn't sound like you'd be happy/comfortable with just a casual hook-up, and since that's all he wants, I think you may need to let this one pass. He was honest with you, which I respect - there are guys who will tell you anything to get your pants off. It's never good to go into it with the idea that you might change the other person's viewpoint.
Think about it in terms of what's right for you. It sounds like you want something more than just sex - if so, maybe a good idea to look elsewhere.

I am so sorry but what is NSA?

NSA is no string attached,as in hook up. Yeah,don't waste your time trying to change his view. Pass this one.

Don't allow yourself to be pressured into sex in order to keep the friendship. Guys like that aren't looking for a relationship, they are looking for sex, plain and simple.

If this isn't for you, then tell him plain and simple. Not every gay guy out there is looking for sex 24x7 and just because you said no, shouldn't make you feel any less gay or in anyway a failure.

There is nothing wrong with having principles, the challenge is sticking to them!

ObW
X

If he won't be friends with you unless there's sex, doesn't sound like much of a friend. you can do better.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

When the restaurant doesn't have what you want and you have to choose something else to settle for... you never feel quite satisfied.