Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflicting Issue
Just an update:

Monday he pretty much spewed quite a bit of unwanted information on me saying that he liked me (it's not like it wasn't obvious), and so for the last couple of days I've been avoiding him. Or trying to anyway, since he has now written songs about me on facebook. I like to write songs, but I simply cannot write anything because this has gone on long enough.
  • the guilt trip he has going on me
  • the blame game
  • the sarcasm
  • the "I'm sorry but I'm not sorry" b.s. because I'm avoiding him.

He's friends with a few of my friends, and even if I do take him out of my life, I just know he's going to use a few of my friends as messengers...

So, what would you do? I hate drama and I'm trying to avoid it. Facepalm

EDIT:

Shortly after posting this, he has deactivated his facebook account.

I do not know what he's up to, and I'd rather not think about it, but I still say he'll be using my friends as messengers.

Hopefully, not. But you need to cut ties with him IMO. He wants to dictate your life when you're not dating. How much worse could he get? You don't want to know the answer to that obviously.

And if your friends won't respect your decision to not have anything to do with him and act as an arm for him into your life, so to speak, I'd reevaluate whether they're actually friends or not.

Update #2:

He said some more awful things about me on the internet, and I had enough. I have blocked him on just about everything that we had ties through - Instagram, Tumblr, FB etc.

So, yeah, that's done. Jesse3

Thanks for the advice though guys. Wavey