Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused
Guys for some reason im starting to get highly aroused around my best friend thinking about him and I came when he he a hug the other day help?

You've heard of "puppy love"?

Well, this is "puppy lust". You are infatuated with someone who has been nice to you. This happens with a lot....A LOT.....of teens.

I mean, its hard enough to find friends if you arent outgoing in high school...even tougher if you feel you are "out of place" in the world. (by "you", I mean anyone in this stage of life)
So, when someone is nice to you, says "hi" to you, gives you a hug, or even gives you the time of day......or even wants to be friends with you, its taken the wrong way.

The other person may just be super nice and realize you may need a friend, or someone to hang with, or whatever. This doesnt mean that they are sexually interested in you.

Yeah, its difficult, with all the emotions you have for this person, because they have been nice to you and made you feel like a worthwhile person....but you have to keep your emotions in check. If you dont, you might scare away this friend, or nice person who has decided to hang with you. Just because they are being nice, wanting to hang with you, or be your friend, doesnt mean they are interested in you "that" way.

You have to learn to control your body and your mind. And this is different for everybody. You might want to talk to a counselor of some sort. There are anonymous counselors for teens you can call, but you have to look them up for yourself. You might try the local LGBT organizations to see if they can recommend some. And dont just call one, call three or four of them. Dont depend on any one counselors advice. Listen to different ones and take what you need, that will work for you, from what they have said.

Friends are hard to come by at any age. Good friends you want to keep around forever, so you dont want to scare them off. So we all have to learn how to handle ourselves and make our bodies and minds do as we want, not as they want to do.

Hope that helps a little.

Lets see,you are 16 - you are at the height of puberty - most males get aroused over every and anything at this time of life.

Its the hormones - they do strange things to young males. The hormones will only mess with you for a little while - by the time you hit 50 things should start settling down and you will be able to think with the head on your shoulders instead of the little head - usually, well often, ok well just a wee bit more than you can now.

I think what you fail to understand here is that hugging, laying under him, and all of this cuddling stuff is atypical of straight male behaviors. Least it was in the 20th century.

IDK - I may be wrong and straight boys may actually be all touchy feely. I doubt it though.

I think its time you and him have a heart to heart talk. You need to open your mouth and tell him how you feel.

You cannot continue on this road of self torture... It never ends well.

Yes there is the risk of rejection, however from everything you have said about this situation I think the risk of rejection is pretty low.

Thing is it just not some random friend its my best friend fornlife my pic