Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused
Hey guys,, I am looking for a bit of advice
I am a gay guy and even though in my younger days I experimented with women for the past 15 years I have considered myself 100% gay but just recently I have started to fantasise about having sex with women :-(

I am unsure what to do about my feelings ... do I try it again and see or do I just let the feelings go??
Any of you guys had similar experiences?

First of all, I'm sure that I'm homosexual, and I have to admit that I really don't feel anything 'sexual' about women.
I like many women with beautiful personality, sexiness etc. but I'd never fuck them.

More clearly: I've no interests in vagina or general female body.

So, may I ask you: Do you get boner by women? While watching vagina, female boobs, ass etc.?
If so, you might be 'bisexual'. (I know the problem, that many 'idiots' talking like.. there's no bisexuality for men, which isn't true!)

You don't have to classify yourself as Gay or Straight, you can like both genders equally, that's not unheard of. Try having sex with a girl again and see how you feel about it. If you like it, great! Maybe you'll find a woman to fall in love with and have a family. If you don't like it, then you've helped solidify the idea that you're 100% homosexual and you'll be on your way to finding the man that makes you happy.

If you were my personal friend I'd tell you to accept your bisexuality. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Accept your feelings and purse them if you want to, trying to repress your feelings will do you no good. Accept who you are, and you do not need to label yourself, just be the person you want to be.

I've had sex dreams where I was in bed with women. Didn't mean anything to me, other than just showing how random dreams can be.

What have caused this fantasy a particular woman or a specific experience?

Again as the others have said why label it? You can't help if you have different attractions :p As we grow older tastes in everything change so why not sexuality? I would say go with the flow and don't read too much into it. You might find its just the idea and not the actual physical side of it.

I noticed you are single and this may be a bit personal.. but whens the last time you were intimate with a guy? Could that be a factor?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Again as the others have said why label it? You can't help if you have different attractions :p As we grow older tastes in everything change so why not sexuality? I would say go with the flow and don't read too much into it. You might find its just the idea and not the actual physical side of it.

I noticed you are single and this may be a bit personal.. but whens the last time you were intimate with a guy? Could that be a factor?

I have regular friends with benefits Im-blushing-smiley so I have had intimate moments quite regularly (2 days ago most recently!)
The last time I was in a relationship was 2 years ago

Even though I hate the saying but I am not sure if it is just a phase I am going through and genuinely not sure what to do..... I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and would hate the thought of someone thinking I am using them to satisfy my curiosity !

WxmBJ Wrote:I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and would hate the thought of someone thinking I am using them to satisfy my curiosity !

Okay so you get regular action but is it possible you miss what you get from a relationship and that makes you wonder if theres more out there?

I respect you for the quoted line though. People get selfish when trying to satisfy their own needs.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]