Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused
Marky Wrote:Yeah I can understand that haha. When you're out and about then do you find women hot or is it just in the mind?

Probably just in the mind... but recently started to think "is it just in the mind?" or is there a physical thing going on...

WxmBJ Wrote:Probably just in the mind... but recently started to think "is it just in the mind?" or is there a physical thing going on...

I'd rather you than me to be fair - it does sound annoying. Can you... blow one out over a woman?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I'd rather you than me to be fair - it does sound annoying. Can you... blow one out over a woman?

In my mind I probably could (might use that thought for a wank tonight lol) not 100% sure I could if it was "real"
My mind says I probably could but when it came down to it I don't know

WxmBJ Wrote:In my mind I probably could (might use that thought for a wank tonight lol) not 100% sure I could if it was "real"
My mind says I probably could but when it came down to it I don't know

You'll have to try it and find out! You never know might not be able to do it.. But if you do use it think of just women no guys involved haha. I think I'll use the same line as I have in loads of posts today.. You can't help who you fall for whether it be a guy or girl :p
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:You'll have to try it and find out! You never know might not be able to do it.. But if you do use it think of just women no guys involved haha. I think I'll use the same line as I have in loads of posts today.. You can't help who you fall for whether it be a guy or girl :p

LOL I must remember not to think of guys :-)
I'm sure I will work my feelings out one way or another

WxmBJ Wrote:LOL I must remember not to think of guys :-)
I'm sure I will work my feelings out one way or another

Always here to chat even if it doesn't help much. Sometimes we just need to offload onto someone Smile

But.. NO GUYS.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Always here to chat even if it doesn't help much. Sometimes we just need to offload onto someone Smile

But.. NO GUYS.

erm well put Marky, great choice of words Tongue

WxmBJ Wrote:Hey guys,, I am looking for a bit of advice
I am a gay guy and even though in my younger days I experimented with women for the past 15 years I have considered myself 100% gay but just recently I have started to fantasise about having sex with women :-(

I am unsure what to do about my feelings ... do I try it again and see or do I just let the feelings go??
Any of you guys had similar experiences?
You might just be somewhat bisexual, but a little closer to the side of liking men. You said these are the first feelings for women since 16. Years ago there was a lot of pressure to choose one side or the other, with not much understanding of bisexuality, so maybe that is what you did.

Unless these fantasies about women involve Gaga, Beyonce, or Rihanna. If that's case, you're back to being 100% gay. lol

IceblinkLuck Wrote:Unless these fantasies about women involve Gaga, Beyonce, or Rihanna. If that's case, you're back to being 100% gay. lol

Beyonce is mine... Best back off!
[/COLOR]