Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused
Marky Wrote:Okay so you get regular action but is it possible you miss what you get from a relationship and that makes you wonder if theres more out there?

I respect you for the quoted line though. People get selfish when trying to satisfy their own needs.

I think that may be the case just a bit confused with my feelings at the moment (for the first time since I was about 16 LOL)

I would hate the thought of using someone to find out as I have been on the receiving end of that and that is what is making it difficult

WxmBJ Wrote:I think that may be the case just a bit confused with my feelings at the moment (for the first time since I was about 16 LOL)

I would hate the thought of using someone to find out as I have been on the receiving end of that and that is what is making it difficult

Everybody gets confused at some point for no reason at all. Plus for me I'm 25 and most of my friends are settled getting married/having kids and I'm just here so I do feel a bit annoyed in a way? Ouch being used is never good.

Why hasn't there been a relationship recently? Is there a reason or just hasn't found you?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Everybody gets confused at some point for no reason at all. Plus for me I'm 25 and most of my friends are settled getting married/having kids and I'm just here so I do feel a bit annoyed in a way? Ouch being used is never good.

Why hasn't there been a relationship recently? Is there a reason or just hasn't found you?

The last one didn't end too well and put me off relationships for a while, and not it is a case of I haven't found the right guy yet

WxmBJ Wrote:The last one didn't end too well and put me off relationships for a while, and not it is a case of I haven't found the right guy yet

Not every guy will be like that but I can understand you wanting a break from the seriousness of a relationship. Are you in a settling down place in your life?
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Not every guy will be like that but I can understand you wanting a break from the seriousness of a relationship. Are you in a settling down place in your life?

I am definitely ready to settle down with someone and that could possibly be where the confusion comes in (would it be easier to settle with a woman or man?!)
The one off meets and one night stands are all well and good for a quick fix but at 36 I think it is time to settle down now :-)

WxmBJ Wrote:I am definitely ready to settle down with someone and that could possibly be where the confusion comes in (would it be easier to settle with a woman or man?!)
The one off meets and one night stands are all well and good for a quick fix but at 36 I think it is time to settle down now :-)

I don't think a gender will decide which would be easier to settle with each have good and bad sides. Its down to you sir! What gets you going? What do you want from life? Do you want kids? Do you want a wife? Do you want to marry? Do you want a husband?

Just a few questions haha.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I don't think a gender will decide which would be easier to settle with each have good and bad sides. Its down to you sir! What gets you going? What do you want from life? Do you want kids? Do you want a wife? Do you want to marry? Do you want a husband?

Just a few questions haha.

Haha too many questions lol I've got a lot to think about :-)

WxmBJ Wrote:Haha too many questions lol I've got a lot to think about :-)

I like asking questions sorry hehe. Do you feel physically attracted to women now then? I'm still trying to work it out in my head
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I like asking questions sorry hehe. Do you feel physically attracted to women now then? I'm still trying to work it out in my head

I do feel physically attracted slightly... but certainly not in the same way I am to guys
Not sure if I would rise to occasion if you know what I mean!

WxmBJ Wrote:I do feel physically attracted slightly... but certainly not in the same way I am to guys
Not sure if I would rise to occasion if you know what I mean!

Yeah I can understand that haha. When you're out and about then do you find women hot or is it just in the mind?
[/COLOR]