Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused...
So I met this pretty cool guy on one of these gays apps I go on. And so far, we've had 4 dates. From what I can tell, I do like him, but I haven't gotten to know him all that well to establish a connection of any sort. The first 3 dates/hang-outs were just us walking around my neighborhood, just talking. So it was a pretty chill vibe. On the 3rd one, after we parted our ways, he admitted over text that he wanted to kiss me, but didn't know if I wanted to as well, and there were people around so he didn't know if I liked showing public affection either. I said back that I did want to kiss as well, but didn't know on his part either. After that, he got a little busy at work for the next few weeks, so we weren't texting as much as we did. Over time, he mentioned if we could go out for movies or whatever, and I agreed. Which also happend today. But literally nothing happened. We met up, watched the movie, he didn't say a word during it, and then got on the train to go home. We hugged before he left. By the 4th date, I expected for something different to happen, but so far, it's been the same as the first 3 dates. Just small talk here and there, and blah blah blah. So I'm not really all that sure if he likes me or he's just shy. He was the one who asked for another date, so I can't imagine he asked for no reason. And I look at his FB pics' and he seems to be a very outgoing guy and likes to be around lots of people, so I don't think he would be that shy, but who knows. I was hoping maybe someone can put in their two cents and see what they think about it. Sorry for the long version of it! Thanks in advance to anyone who replies! Smile

I cannot speak for him but I can tell you one thing...

I am extremely outgoing with most people but when I really liked a guy I would get shy and quiet a lot of the times...the more I liked him the quieter I would get.

I don't know how many other people experience that but I know it is the rule for me so maybe it is for him as well?

Him texting you that he wanted to kiss you was his shy code for permission for you to make the first move.

He wants it... go for it.

How is it you're in a monogomous relationship and meeting guy's on gay apps?

Sounds to me like he's waiting for you to make a move, man. He's clearly shown interest. In truth, he's probably hugely confused as well at the moment for the exact same reason as you.

Bite the bullet and kiss the guy already.

East Wrote:I cannot speak for him but I can tell you one thing...

I am extremely outgoing with most people but when I really liked a guy I would get shy and quiet a lot of the times...the more I liked him the quieter I would get.

I don't know how many other people experience that but I know it is the rule for me so maybe it is for him as well?

I'm pretty much the same. I never make the first move unless they show some some of sign or they just go for it. I guess if he wants to go for another hang out, I'll have to grow the pair and do it. Will be my first time doing the first move on any guy lol Thanks a bunch on the reply! Smile Needed someone else's input.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Sounds to me like he's waiting for you to make a move, man. He's clearly shown interest. In truth, he's probably hugely confused as well at the moment for the exact same reason as you.

Bite the bullet and kiss the guy already.

Makes sense. Thanks for the reply! Smile

Borg69 Wrote:Him texting you that he wanted to kiss you was his shy code for permission for you to make the first move.

He wants it... go for it.

How is it you're in a monogomous relationship and meeting guy's on gay apps?

Oooh yeah. I forgot to change that lol That ended about 4 months ago so I haven't been on anything serious since then.

how did i know FB would be a factor? nevermiind.