Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused About Women and Not Quite Ready to Come Out
My apologies...I had intended to bring up another point after I asked you the first question and that point is...have you considered you may be a woman trapped in a man's body (transsexual) or transvestite which is having the desire to dress as a woman but retain the male identity?. Do you prefer to be with men only as a woman or have you ever been with men in the male role?

Sexuality is complex and all of these things are considered part of the "gay community"...hence LGBT...so coming out as gay makes sense.

eastofeden Wrote:have you considered you may be a woman trapped in a man's body (transsexual) or transvestite which is having the desire to dress as a woman but retain the male identity?

I may indeed fit best in the T category of LGBT. I wish I was born a girl.

eastofeden Wrote:Do you prefer to be with men only as a woman or have you ever been with men in the male role?

I have no interest in being with a man except as the effeminate or submissive half of the relationship.

-TC

I'm not an expert, but you sound like a lesbian trapped in a male's body. This may sound silly, and I don't know if anyone here watches soap operas (*hides head in shame*), but All My Children did a similar storyline a couple years ago. A male character had reassignment surgery to become female... but he/she was sexually attracted to females (not males).