Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused about relationship with friend.
So I have this friend named Eric and we have like a play hate relationship. We always say how we hate each other everyday whenever we see each other. He's a junior I'm a sophomore in highschool. I have liked him since the beginning of sophmore year. Sometimes I think I see him staring at me but I'm not sure if this is just me hoping. One time he seductively ate a banana in front of me. And I don't know if it's just me but I always think he always wants to sit with me cause whenever I sit somewhere usually he's right next to me. I dunno just posting my thoughts, can you guys give me some advice? Thanks! Smile

My advice will be very general but valid for the rest of your life.

Just live "in the moment". Live for today. Learn from your past experiences and look forward to the future, but ultimately you only exist in the present moment, in this very spot.

Today it sounds like you guys enjoy each other's company. Tomorrow maybe not so much; or maybe even MORE! Who knows? Just take it one day at a time; one step at a time.

If it feels good, don't screw around with it too much too soon.

Last cliche' for the day: THERE ARE OTHER FISH IN THE SEA!

Good luck, keep us posted.
Smile

G Day and welcome.

Treat it like it is...a friendship, and important friendship.

What happens will happen in time as the friendship evolves, so don't force anything, don't hope for anything more then friendship. It could be just a little harmless fun with a friend he trusts, so play along see what happens and expect nothing Wink

dfiant Wrote:G Day and welcome.

Treat it like it is...a friendship, and important friendship.

What happens will happen in time as the friendship evolves, so don't force anything, don't hope for anything more then friendship. It could be just a little harmless fun with a friend he trusts, so play along see what happens and expect nothing Wink

Damn right, expect nothing. if it is going to happen it will happen. but dont go out fo your way to try and force it to happen because if you do that you might end up with one less friend. Enjoy what you've got and let it grow organically.

focus your attention on the gay guys that got it more together. Everyone grows at their own speed and direction.

Sweetie do not set yourself up for heartbreak.
Is he gay?

By all means stay friends with him ,but do not read too much into his actions.

You have had some excellent advice here on this thread........
Just don't rush into anything and really get to know that person well before you get more involved........take care.......

Sounds like friendly flirting... Why not do it back and ten times better like take the whole banana and wink Wink lol