Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused bi-curious/bi-sexual
Hi,

I thought I was bi-curious as I enjoy fantasies where me and my (female) parter are having 3-somes/4-somes and there are other guys involved whom we both play with.

I recently had an encounter with a gay guy. I let him suck me off and then I thought that I would try it. I had been fantasizing about doing this for years and finally plucked up the courage to do it. I also wanted to find out if I was bi-curious or actually bi. Anyway, when I went down on him, I just didn't like it! I didn't happen for me. There was a feint odour that just put me off straight away. He wasn't dirty or anything, but I just didn't like the smell!

I am sure that every guy smell different. I am cut and shaved always and I try to be 'fresh' all the time and my gf loves it. Have I just had a bad experience? Are there guys out there who are 'fresh' smelling? I don't know whether I want to try again now ... just confused. I still don't know if I am bi-curious or bi-sexual. Is my bi-side purely in my head as a fantasy or is it something real that I want to explore further?

Have I just had a bad experience? What should I expect in terms of hygiene?

Cry

Interesting question. But look at it this way: Have you never had a girlfriend who was reluctant to go down? I have, plenty, and plenty who weren't. They've told me that I was a bit different because I wasn't just willing to return the compliment but downright eager, some hetero guys cannot abide the taste/feel/smell which just seems odd to me, but on both sides it's a question of taste rather than sexuality.

However, I would say that since it causes you to question your sexual preference it's a good question to ask yourself, as when I've been confronted by things I didn't fancy I just accepted that I didn't fancy the activity at that point, it didn't make me wonder whether I was with the wrong gender. Only you can answer that in any meaningful sense.

HOWever, you did some stuff with a guy. If you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it. What you don't, you don't. Personally I'd say don't overthink it (ha, if you knew me you'd laugh in my face for saying that), do whatever works with someone it works for also. As time goes on one's tastes develop as who knows what other factors come into play.

Only my opinion though, YMMV as always! Bear in mind that I'm woefully ignorant of my gay side as yet, so I could be talking out my rear end.

Hello,
Guys who are unsure and try different methods learn to what suits them.. Not every gay man enjoys going down and giving another guy a blow job and some gay people i know dont even like the whole sex part and despite being gay and thaty they just enjoy the company of their partner around them..
Maybe if you over time try other things and listen to your heart and gut feeling than your mind over matter as i have learnt that is more truthful to ones self in times like this.. If you do go ahead with something of course dont feel like its time to regret because if your like me i beleive that life isnt life until you have achieved EVERYTHING and doing something you have never done before is another thing to cross off the list..

Well best of luck and hey if ya decide its not right for you least you can say i know im not that way inclinde because ive actually tried it

Kindest regards

zeon

I don't think you were unlucky at all, quite the contrary if all you experienced was a faint odour. Many years ago I had the misfortune to encounter a man at a cruising ground who looked presentable enough, but when it came to the business I wished I'd had a canary that could have warned me first Scared Even with someone who has just stepped out of the shower you will often get that wonderfully masculine musk.

you mean he sprayed tooooooo much??? I hate it when blokes spray shit loads on and smell artifical

zeon Wrote:you mean he sprayed tooooooo much??? I hate it when blokes spray shit loads on and smell artifical
If you are asking me then no, I'm not referring to anything artificial. I was referring to those aromas the body produces all by itself Wink

Oh B/O Well fresh sweat that is just a little i think is kinda attractive but if its like a beach whale on the beach on a hot day kinda sweat then thats not my cup of tea as with all sweat it all goes stale and loads of staleness is yuk but freshness isnt too bad as long in small quantity

I'm Bisexual and happy with that but at times I think I'm gay at other times I think I'm straight but fundermentally I'm bisexual, I been with many guys and I can tell you they smell totally different, its the same as women too dude, no one is alike trust me!!

marshlander Wrote:I wished I'd had a canary that could have warned me first Scared

RoflRofl

marshlander Wrote:Even with someone who has just stepped out of the shower you will often get that wonderfully masculine musk.

Xyxthumbs

I hat e the smell of BO on men, but on women it isn't to bad though lol!