Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused by my sexuality.
yea.. it's like the most confusing thing in the world haha

Huggy Wrote:Yeah, I am pretty excited about being introduced to her friends. I've never had a friend who could help me out like this before lol. Then again it kind of seems like girls don't like hanging out with other girls that much.

This whole experience has been rather liberating in an odd way. I feel like I can really be myself and not have to worry about what girls think or anything like that. I actually kind of feel like my personality isn't very attractive to girls because I am a bit more passive and not quite as masculine as the average guy. For a long time I have felt like these were negative traits that I needed to work on, however I really don't like the idea of changing that much to impress women. I now feel that there isn't anything wrong with the way that I act and that I can be myself and not need to worry about being "friendzoned" by every girl I meet lol.

AWESOME!! Elefant

One of the happiest days of my life was when I realized I was gay. It brought so much clarity to so many different aspects of my life. Onward and upward, or as the Doctor said, "Allons-y'!!

True 50plus, when I accepted my sexuality it opened up my mind and heart in ways I never thought possible Smile

Good to hear dude, keep us posted.

Huggy, I'm the same way you are. I go through different periods. I'll be attracted to women and a few months down the line I can't get guys out of my mind. Back and forth type of thing. After a while I threw my arms up in the air and said screw it, I am who I am and I'll just follow what ever my attraction is
HOWEVER, These days I find myself a lot more attracted to the Guys, big time.

Go with the flow!