Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused guy.
To start off im a 21 year old guy living with mom working away from home my state and some what unhappy. Im having trouble with my sexual identity. I had my first homosexual experiance when i was about 8 years old in mexico back then it felt as if it was just a game. Then again when i was 10 with a boy who lived in the same apartment with my perents and I. Afetr i had moved away to a new home and met some new friends I looked forward to having the same kind of friendship i had with my other previous friends but by that time in life i had learned what being gay was and what it ment to other boys my age "different" unwanted. So i tryd to forget what happened in my past and pretend i was just like them to fit in. This went on till junior year when i met a girl and i liked her she was sweet smart and well she liked me. This is the part of my life that im triping about was i just attracted to her because all my other friends would have? Or was it because i realy was. And at the same still being interested in guys?:confused:

You could be bi... You don't have to exclusively be attracted to one gender of the other.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mguy Wrote:To start off im a 21 year old guy living with mom working away from home my state and some what unhappy. Im having trouble with my sexual identity. I had my first homosexual experiance when i was about 8 years old in mexico back then it felt as if it was just a game. Then again when i was 10 with a boy who lived in the same apartment with my perents and I. Afetr i had moved away to a new home and met some new friends I looked forward to having the same kind of friendship i had with my other previous friends but by that time in life i had learned what being gay was and what it ment to other boys my age "different" unwanted. So i tryd to forget what happened in my past and pretend i was just like them to fit in. This went on till junior year when i met a girl and i liked her she was sweet smart and well she liked me. This is the part of my life that im triping about was i just attracted to her because all my other friends would have? Or was it because i realy was. And at the same still being interested in guys?:confused:

I'll tell you what someone told me once: You just need to date some people (men and women) and find out who you're attracted to. At your age, dating can be fun and casual (this is actually true at any age, but I've found single women in their 30s can be ON A MISSION).

Smile

Just don't put too much pressure on yourself to find a label. Be open to new experiences and new people. Try to have fun and live honestly.

Check back in here from time to time and let us know how it goes.
Smile

Ahhhhhhhhh....labels.

I have been in love with a man for the past 25 years and I know I will always love him and the sex is great...I was in relationships with men (and one woman) before him...so one would assume I am gay and I use the term because it works and I am uninterested in any other labels because that one works fine for me....but I am so much more than any label.

...and the truth is...when I see threads about cute guys and even conversations throughout my whole life...my choices are way different than almost anyone else's to the point I usually do not want to even mention them and even more puzzling...the first thing I think of when someone mentions "sexiest" is...Mariska Hargitay. I am more sexually attracted to Mariska Hargitay (or Gina Gershon or Milla Jovovich) than ANY of the hairless young men presented as sex symbols...so go figure????? The usual male sex symbols bore the crap out of me....I dont' even feel like I am the least bit gay wen I see them because I have zero interest. Although I liked the under 40 crowd when I was under 40:biggrin:...all the men I find sexy today are OVER 40......

.....and then the question ...am I bi? Am I gay? am I a closet straight person?

Who cares?

I am an individual. :biggrin:

I hope you can take something from that.

East Wrote:...all the men I find sexy today are OVER 40......

Well, let's hear it for sexy guys over 40!
:biggrin:

LateBloomer Wrote:Well, let's hear it for sexy guys over 40!
:biggrin:

:biggrin:...yeah...I can easily list alot of men over 40 who I think are sexy and I am sexually attracted to...same with women actually.