Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to hold on
i didnt read through the whole thread, but you can call around and find therapist's that will work with you pro bono. or for free. my gf is seeing a therapist who is in the process of getting her license, but works under several licensed therapist's. i as well am seeing a licensed therapist. just ask around. many will work for a reduced rate. just ask. we are wishing you the best, and if you ever need to talk, hit me up. i think my number is in my profile. feel free to text. Bighug

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My brain definitely wasn't thinking about the 'wreckage' my death or my attempted death would leave behind. Most of us who reach that point where the final solution is a viable option lose all sight of all of that other stuff.

This is so true. I remember I felt like two. One minute I was okay and in the next something totally insignificant swept me off my course and it was like somebody pushed a button in my head and I could hardly physicaly move and got lost in those dark thoughts for long minutes :frown:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Your welcome.

I have actually shared my story so many times that its not that hard to talk about it.

My brain definitely wasn't thinking about the 'wreckage' my death or my attempted death would leave behind. Most of us who reach that point where the final solution is a viable option lose all sight of all of that other stuff.

As such I have tended to share my own personal experience with those who contemplate it seriously as to hopefully cause them to reconsider.

You're a wealth of info and experience on this board B.A.

Smile

Thanks for your participation.

Please don't feel that meds are a danger. They can help.

Without them I don't think I'd be here today.

Bighug

Bowyn I had no idea you suffered from depression like that, thanks for sharing, it makes me feel less alone. Let's just say I can relate.

Ceez, its ok to feel stressed about living with your parents.
Of course society teaches us to love them, but sometimes they can be driving us crazy.

I am currently living away from my parents ( mom, because my dad passed two years ago) because every time i see them I dive deep down into depression.

One time, I was so desperate I ran out into a very busy road trying to get run over, had police and the ambulance come to stop me, fought them, got tied down and shipped off to the psych ward.
Since then, I decided to avoid what stresses me out too much, because why should I feel depressed and suicidal because of them?

Keeping a healthy distance from everything that aggravates me has made life so much easier and peaceful.
it has worked for me much better than trying to suppress all the stress with meds.

By all means seek professional help, but at the same time, try to make an effort in removing the stressors Smile

:hug: Sad I'm here if ya need an ear Sad

Here for you babe.
Please do not think that you are alone in this , get the help you need, there is no shame in taking medication that can help you.
Hugs