Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused, sad, scared
He's cheating on you. It also may not be the first time he's done it, so count your losses and leave. The fact that he's trying to shift this on you means he's not sorry about looking for sex with strangers, but he's sorry he got caught. Be safe, don't have sex with him anymore and move out. He's not worth it, any man that does that to their partner does not have enough respect towards his partner. Even if this is the first time he's one this, doesnt guarantee you he wont do it again.

Darius Wrote:So, you get a weird message from "someone you don't know" and you immediately begin to mistrust your bf? How do you know this someone isn't trying to cause trouble for you? I would have immediately questioned the motive of the stranger.

There were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times I knew one BF was cheating on the other because I saw him doing it (I was a bartender in a gay bar so it comes with the territory).,..and it is ALWAYS a bad idea to tell because the deceptive one will turn it back on the person who told.....so I would have loved the internet so I could let the other one know without having to deal with the bullshit.

The sucky part...I would have to stop being friends with both of them because I cannot be someone's friend and know they are getting fucked over without saying something..so I stopped the friendship....

This would have been a great solution..so I totally get why someone would use it.

Darius Wrote:So, you get a weird message from "someone you don't know" and you immediately begin to mistrust your bf? How do you know this someone isn't trying to cause trouble for you? I would have immediately questioned the motive of the stranger.

this is the most sensible message on this whole thread.

i'd like to point it out that it is entirely impossible for other people on the internet to arrive at a 'conclusion' that your partner is cheating on you. these are all wild speculations, as far as i see it, unless someone here is clairvoyant. neither they nor i know your partner. people do things for different reasons.

even if it was your partner who posted that ad, who is to say he did it in order to cheat on you? guys can go through periods where they feel they just need to reach out and make contact with other men. sometimes they might need external validation from people other than their immediate friends and family.

i'm not saying here that it was your partner who posted it, or that if he did, the above was his motivation for it. this is to balance out all the others who are saying he is cheating on you and that he's a scum (do they know him?). there are other dimensions beneath the surface here.

don't jump to artificial conclusions.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I tried contacting the person but the number wasn't working. It was weird. He had to be the one that posted it on there. He's the only one (that I know of) that has those pictures. I have them but them were sent to me on snapchat and had a message on them. The fact that he saved pics of himself is kind of weird. I don't keep the ones that I send him.

meridannight Wrote:this is the most sensible message on this whole thread.

i'd like to point it out that it is entirely impossible for other people on the internet to arrive at a 'conclusion' that your partner is cheating on you. these are all wild speculations, as far as i see it, unless someone here is clairvoyant. neither they nor i know your partner. people do things for different reasons.

even if it was your partner who posted that ad, who is to say he did it in order to cheat on you? guys can go through periods where they feel they just need to reach out and make contact with other men. sometimes they might need external validation from people other than their immediate friends and family.

i'm not saying here that it was your partner who posted it, or that if he did, the above was his motivation for it. this is to balance out all the others who are saying he is cheating on you and that he's a scum (do they know him?). there are other dimensions beneath the surface here.

don't jump to artificial conclusions.

I just don't know what to think the reason could be. I thought we were in love. Breaks my heart. I tried talking to him about it today through texting. When we talked on the phone I didn't say a whole lot. After the last call he asked why I was acting different. I told him that I was still thinking about the situation and wondering how those pics could of gotten up there and all this stuff hoping (not really at the same time) that he would just fess up and tell me the truth. Maybe he will when I see him in a few days in person.

What type of message did you get from this mysterious person? Facebook, text??? If they text'd you they had to have gotten your number from somewhere. Whole thing just sounds strange to me.

I suppose you could try flipping this on it's head.

Say you (who hasn't been cheating) were told by your boyfriend that someone had anonymously text him about a page you'd seemingly created looking for casual encounters with intimate photos. How would you react? I know we're all different but I for one would want to try and track down whoever had created this fake profile and sent the message. Yeah I'd be a bit gutted my bf didn't think it was a load of rubbish, but I think I'd be more concerned with trying to work out how someone had my photos and was trying to cause problems, rather than turning it around on the bf.

Whatever happens, good luck!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Do you or your bf have any enemies, like an angry ex? I still think the bf is cheating but if someone where to do something like this it would have to be someone that is/was close. Plus if your bf is innocent then he should also be desturbed that someone has nude pics of him.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Personally, I wouldn't care who told me, but I think it is probably one of the people he is sleeping with who want him for themselves. Just my opinion though.
~Beaux

I would normally be the one to give someone the benefit of the doubt in these matters BUT...the fact that it was erased immediately after he told him to hang up and call back?????WTF?????

It just seems fishy that he said he flagged it to be removed and when I look it says the author deleted it. I tested it out on other random ads from other people and when you flag it, it says that it was flagged for removal (not the message that I got on the ad with his pics).

The "author" deleted it...it is very clear what happened. Sometimes things are exactly as they appear. This is one of those times.