Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused, sad, scared
Ok, BF aside.

Something hovers around my head:

Who is this this person? How did they find the ad so quickly? And how do they know whom to contact and how to contact them?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

noname Wrote:I tried contacting the person but the number wasn't working. It was weird. He had to be the one that posted it on there. He's the only one (that I know of) that has those pictures. I have them but them were sent to me on snapchat and had a message on them. The fact that he saved pics of himself is kind of weird. I don't keep the ones that I send him.

My point is that you got a message from an anonymous person whose motives are unclear to you (and us). The person might think he is doing you a favor by outing your bf's cheating to you or he could be some shit stirrer. We just don't know and neither do you.
I just wondered why you so quickly suspected your bf before being suspicious of the anonymous poster. If he is a shit stirrer, than he accomplished what he set out to do: cause doubt and fear in your heart and mind.
I hope your bf is not a cheater, but shouldn't he be innocent until proven guilty?

Is it possible your bf shared pics of himself with others online but never cheated on you, unless you consider jacking off with a an online stranger as cheating? How do you feel about that short of thing?

I have no clue who the anonymous person was. That's the weird part. He's not the type to cheat is the weird thing. In past relationships he's said that he's been cheated on before but never the one that cheated (so he says). No matter who this mystery person is though, the fact is either he shared pics with someone and they posted the ad or he did it himself. I just don't know how to confront him on this anymore. I've just been vague with texting him about it so that it will lead to a confession but he doesn't say much. And not saying much about it or being more mad about it is kind of weird too. If the roles were reversed I would want to get to the bottom of it if I wasn't the one that posted it. Maybe he did it for attention. Still wrong in my eyes. I consider anything you wouldn't tell your significant other or anything that you have to hide a form a cheating. Maybe I'll get more insight with him when I see him tomorrow in person for the first time since this has happened. But then the next day he leaves with his parents 3 hours away from me for a couple days. So the whole time I'm going to be paranoid and checking craigslist like crazy for the area he's going. I want to confront him about it in person and let it all get open in the air but I don't think it would turn out good. He gets so confrontational with things he doesn't want to talk about. With any argument his way of dealing with it is by shutting down and ignoring me for the night and then the next morning he carries on like normal like nothing happened.

if you're confused, keep calm, if you're sad, be happy, if you're scared, be of good cheer .....