Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused, scared, and in need of advice!
Sad thing is, that's the truth, of the youth I know near me, 4 of the 5 are or have been involved in consensual incest. YIKES.

It sounds like you've found a good man, I'm happy for you. It isn't everyday we find someone to help us unpack our baggage that loves us too.

So I just talked to my guy over FaceTime and he was so loving and understanding. He told me he loved me and that it was years ago and he knows that it was just me messing around and exploring my sexuality. He is such a great guy and I love him so much. I know that I've only known him for a little less than 3 months but I could honestly see spending the rest of our lives together. Malelovies

Just be honest.

Good, see, it was fine Smile He sounds like a neat guy.

He really is Blue. In a lot of ways he reminds me of myself when I was his age. And we've connected on so many levels. We met during the musical we were in at the local art center, both goin out for the same role. I got the part and he told me a few weeks ago he was mad I got it at first, but now he's glad because if I hadn't he and I may have never met! Smile

I think the overwhelming answer is tell him, I will agree with that. Stuff happens when you are a kid and I doubt anyone can hold that against you, and sometime we forget the things we did as a kid. So just tell him Wink

Good Lord - who didn't play doctors and nurses at some time or another? Or even doctors and doctors? Perfectly normal experimentation - stop worrying! Bighug

I just want to add my two cents that I agree with Blue and Rainbowmum.

From what I've heard, incest does occur far more often than I previously thought especially amongst horny teenagers. That said, I do not count sex with a "step-anything" as incest, especially a step-cousin

Thanks again everyone! Like I said earlier I did tell him and he was completely understanding. He said that it happens to a lot of people! I'll admit it wasn't easy at first, but once I got started it just all came out! Smile

Whoa! Dial it back a bit buddy! Sexual exploration in your early teens is very very normal and whether you knew you were gay, bi or str8 isn't really an issue and shouldn't rise to the level of "who was first."

As a kid you weren't able to really process things like you do as an adult (thus why there's a legal age of consent)....so, unwrap yourself from around the emotional axle, take a deep breath and move forward with your relationship.....make sense?