Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused sexuality
Hello!! My name is Douglas Gambrell. I am a 16 year old boy from South Carolina. I am very confused about my sexuality. I like women ( To an extent) but i also like Men. I think i like men more but im just so confused. :confused: I have had same sex encounters in the past. A friend and i , about a year ago, masturbated each other. It felt so good, and i enjoyed it. My friend and myself did this up untill about 3 months ago. I am just so confused. If i could have any advice at all, from anyone. That would help a ton. Thanx<3

G Day and welcome Douglas

It's not unusual for a teenage boy to enjoy any form of sexual contact be it same sex or opposite sex experience, it's what is called experimental sex. So don't let the sexual experimenting confuse you.

What you need to do is figure out what is in your heart. Love and relationships are a matter of the heart, sex is a matter of the groin.

I see so many people your age asking this question and I wish there was a way that I or anyone else, could just say YES you are gay or YES you are straight, but we can't because we don't know what your heart desires, but we are all here to listen and support Wink

Douglas Wrote:Hello!! My name is Douglas Gambrell. I am a 16 year old boy from South Carolina. I am very confused about my sexuality. I like women ( To an extent) but i also like Men. I think i like men more but im just so confused. :confused: I have had same sex encounters in the past. A friend and i , about a year ago, masturbated each other. It felt so good, and i enjoyed it. My friend and myself did this up untill about 3 months ago. I am just so confused. If i could have any advice at all, from anyone. That would help a ton. Thanx<3

Welcome.

Smile

What you need is more experience with people. But read carefully what I wrote!

I didn't say you need more sexual experience with guys. And I didn't say you need sexual experience with girls.

But as you date more you'll discover whose company you desire. Over the next few years you'll gain more "life" experience and a broader perspective. You'll learn things about yourself that you don't know today. Don't push things, there's no rush...take it from me the LateBloomer...

:tongue:

But still, life is better when you get these things sorted out, just take it easy, have fun and be safe.

Hi, Douglas. Welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

It's ok to be confused. Advice? Don't be in a rush to put a label on yourself. Work on building friendships with girls as well as other guys; be kind and be sincere.

When I was trying to figure things out, I knew deep down, but was more afraid than anything else. It took a while to look in the mirror and accept and be happy with who was reflected back.

You sound a lot braver than I ever was. :biggrin: There is nothing wrong with exploring but remember, always play safe. Take care. I hope you hang around.

Hello Douglas,
Firstly welcome to the forum.... Being 16 is a very confusing path and one which opens up a window of oppetunity.. I would firstly recommend you accept in your heart that whatever you end up like your going to make life as happy for you as possible.... This will help in your progression in life... You state you like women to an extent yet you like men more... I know when I was 16 I admitted my sexuality to my mother but told her in the beginning I was bi sexual so i can of course relate to being confused... As you get older your find your heart will long for one thing more than another... I would say also enjoy life with what you got your young and you go so much time to have fun a frolics... If i could go back to 16 i bloody would as ten years of being openly gay have FLOWN past lol

Kindest regards

zeon x