Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused teenager... can i get some advice?
As some of you may know, i have currently been in a relationship for five months, with a man named Ryan. But the thing is, Lately i've been confused... im not really sure what to feel, or what to say or tell him. He asks whats wrong, but i say nothing's wrong, because i dont know how to say or put it into words. Im having a hard time knowing how, or what, to feel. Im wondering, is this in a way normal?

And another thing that makes all the more difficult, and frustrating, is that i recently became friends with this gay guy at school, named Alex, and the thing is..... me and him both have aspergers syndrome. but thats not it. What scares me the most is that, a couple of nights ago, sometime when i was asleep, i had a dream about the guy, and the last thing i can remember is that me and him were kissing... and honestly it;s driving me insane. I'm trying to remain faithful in the relationship im in now, and the thing of it is, i can;t tell him any of these things because i know he would just get jealous and be like that for who knows how long. And a bit upset...

I could really use some advice here, this is the only place i know of where i can talk about stuff like this... is this in a way normal? is it suppossed to mean something?

dreams
never follow through with your dreams, think things through and use rational thought.

It was just a dream. Don't worry about it. I have some really weird dreams and I occasionally dream about guys but I am still faithful to my fiancé as he is the man I want to be with.

In fact, my fiancé told me he had a dream about another guy that he met up with in the local mall, skinny, twink, dark spikey hair (he gave a really vivid description). I trust him, and I know it is just a fantasy (I know he likes skinny punky twinks in terms of looks... and I can't blame him, they're hot!).

I realises not all guys are as trusting of their partner as I am (Paul often seems surprised about how much I trust him) and even something as innocuous as a dream would cause a raft of problems so you don't need to say anything. Just remember that it was nothing more than a dream. It wasn't real. After all, how often do you discuss what each of you dreamed about the previous night?

I also have had odd random dreams at times, don't mean I thing. As far as what you are feeling, took me until 28 to begin to grasp emotions, they are hard to understand sometimes, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

It all sounds perfectly normal to me. Confusedmile:

you drew the line yourself. if you want to remain faithful then dont go chasing other guys lol. one common disease vs 5 months of hard work. if you want to risk it then do so lol its your life. but if you end up with no one in the end---well...

Ask yourself a bunch of questions like...are you still happy with your boyfriend, do you still love him, do you want to be with him or would you rather you two be friends, do you think maybe you'd feel better with the other guy...and in the end, just be honest with your man as hard as that may be. Oh, also, it may be of big importance to give this time and see how things develop. Don't jump to conclusions just yet and don't think about it too hard. Cheers!

You have found someone that you can identify with...someone just like you, it's normal to feel some sort of connection when you identify with someone you can identify with, a really nice friendship with come out of this.

It's OK to be confused, just take your time, think about thinks like where you are, where you are going and where you want to be and then you will discover the answers in time Wink

I wish you all the very best

Just out of curiosity, how old is this Ryan fellow? I noticed that you chose to use the word "man" when you mentioned him.

Bariuke, he's 18 about to turn 19 in a little over four months...